Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Ive had my 03 Murano since march now and LOVE it. Got 8900 miles on it and she gets better by the mile.

I saw this site and had to join. So id like to say hello to all the fellow MO owners and want to thank the moderator for a great site. I hope that I can help out others here as you guys have helped me from reading many of the informative posts that are here.

I will put up some pics soon of my ride when I stop being so lazy. I am 23 yrs old and live in Seattle,WA and im hoping I might be the youngest MO owner around. Many of my friends dont like it and call it the "grocery getter" but I love it, I personally think they are jealous.

So once again, "HI' to ya'll and im glad to be here.:cool:

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I was 23!

several times.:rolleyes:

Homer

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will check the age thread, thanks didnt know one was there.

My name is derived from my nickname as well as my highschool grad date. Floaty is a nickname from my last name and 98 is the grad year.

·
5,268 Posts
23!

I was there, more than once.......;)

No regret though:D

Welcome on the board!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yea I think I win.

17 :D

·
5,268 Posts
Sw1tched said:
Yea I think I win.

17 :D
for now!;)

let's wait few dozen (of years course!):D

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
I'm 24, and I think I am very young to be driving a Murano. But man, 17 with a Murano! Thats some first car!

·
Registered
466 Posts
I am 26 years old and just ordered a 2004 SL AWD with everything except NAV...This is going to be my third Nissan...I can't wait until it comes in...

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I think if the question was, do you have your name on the title? You might be in the running.

Homer;)

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Yep my name is on the title. So I guess the titled war starts. 24 and titled. Any other takers?

·
Registered
21 Posts
23 here...

·
Registered
76 Posts
18 here.. !!
the Mo isnt really mine though.. i get the civic si.. haha

can't wait to test out the MO in snowy weather though!!! snow's coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see ya on the slopes!!
GO WHISTLER

·
4,664 Posts
I'm 2C years old in Hexadecimal, if that counts....:D But I've been told by my wife that I act 17.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts