·
Registered
94 Posts
I 2nd that hmmmm..........

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great, it's POURING rain right now. I get to do my first real tow of any distance in the wet :rolleyes: . Thunderhill here I come...

·
Registered
763 Posts
Inquiring minds want to know.......give us some specs & history on your Zracer. :cool:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The history? That's a very very long tail...go to my web site www.RacerZX.com and scroll to the bottom, starting from April 1999.

More recently I decided to take my Z, already a dedicated open-track and autox car, and go the next step and make it a full race car. Read the RacerZX Chapters 1, 2, 3, etc. on the top of that page for details on the project. I haven't posted anything about it here because it's not really Murano related, that is until this morning when I towed the Z with the Mo to the track. Details on the towing with the Mo are mixed into Chapter 6 and the most recent Chapter 7.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Just read chapter 7. Based on one of your comments there, you must be a BSG fan! ;)

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So Say We All...

:D

Oh, also there was some ponderings on my part about trying to tow 5000lbs with the Murano in Chapter 3.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
MightyMo-

The perfect tow-vehicle for a Z-racer!! :29:

If it were not for the fact that you are exceeding the manufacturers tow rating, that first picture would make a great Nissan advertisement for the MO. :2:

-njjoe

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts