Nissan Murano Forum banner

241 - 243 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
  • Volume buttons on steering wheel are awkward
  • 2019 SV w/Premium package has a manual hatch and no built in Nav when the SV Rogue w/Premium does (felt like a weird step backwards when my 2018 Rogue had these for less)
  • Fuel door release is a pull latch versus a button like the steering wheel heater (also missing my Murano but had it on my Rogue)
  • Heated seat buttons too easy to accidentally turn on...whose bright idea was it to put them in the center console area??? Was hoping this was different on the Murano because it annoyed me on the Rogue
  • Radio turning off as soon as you turn the ignition off (a feature you never knew you would annoy you until it was forced on you)
  • Bose speakers are...very un-Bose. Would have at least expected more sound setting options but it’s very elementary
I’ve only had my Murano for a week now but the 2nd bullet point has annoyed me to no end lol. The Navigation especially only because I didn’t want to rely on CarPlay Maps. Haven’t been a huge fan of CarPlay because most cars still don’t support wireless CarPlay and because the graphics on Map are terrible. The lift gate...that was my fault for assuming at minimum it would be a power lift gate option where I could use the fob. Motion was great (when it worked) on my Rogue but I was ok with not having it. Would have gladly swapped the moonroof which I know I won’t use for those two options. Despite the complaints I do like my Murano so far. Smoother ride, more quiet, a bit more room and comfort, and a V6 were what made me opt to go with it after a little less than a year in my 2018 Rogue SV.

·
Registered
28 Posts
This isn't in the category of "don't like", but rather in the category of "would like to have": electronically controllable adjustment for the inside "auto-dimming" rear view mirror position.

241 - 243 of 243 Posts
About this Discussion
242 Replies
71 Participants
LaHacienda444
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing