0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
5,244 Posts
Ye, gravity usually does the job..........at least here, on Earth:D

·
Registered
828 Posts
A little sibling rivalry never hurt anyone.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yeah I made a couple of posts on that thread too, even quoted car reviews and provided links to the articles and they still kept going with the same arguments.

When I was driving home from work I started driving away from a stoplight, heard someone winding out their engine and saw an FX-35 with temp tags taking off. I guess he wanted to race, but I did not know this till he was leaving and since it was rush hour in Tyson's Corner I thought it best to let the moron not abide by the break in procedures. I guess I will have to start looking for them at stoplights.

·
5,244 Posts
It would be interesting to see it. I saw few of them though in heavy traffic so there was no chance for racing. not that i care anyway....But it is good to see "gaping" faces.......:D

·
Matthew Lesko
102 Posts
chicagonissandriver said:
Hope none of you fellow Murano Owners hate me.
Too bad sir. I hate you.

Actually, I don't hate you, I just dont like you very much. Next time you try to insult me, have something worthwile to say. Don't let your jealousy speak for you...Im sure you're more mature than that.(You proved it on the FX forum :rolleyes: )

Now go run along and make some firends...

·
Registered
278 Posts
Infiniti dealer is right

If you look at a Pathfinder, and then look at the Infiniti Pathfinder, you can figure it out: cute plastic here, maple steering, heavier insulation.

If you look at a Murano and then look at an FX, then you realize that what the Infiniti dealer told me is true: they are based on the same concept, but the similarity pretty much stops there. They went to a lot of trouble to make two distinctly unique vehicles that are somewhat similar.

Comparing them should be a kind of a personal thing, or a fun thing. Compare for yourself for a purchase decision, or compare for fun as a sport or form of entertainment.

When it becomes, Which is better? ... there is no answer.

Which is better: a banana or an apple? Well, apples upset my stomach, but then so do unripe bananas. Maybe you hate bananas.

Which is better: a 4Runner or a Beetle? Well, do you haul a boat?

Should I sell my MO for an Armada? Well, do you haul a boat? Is your driveway big enough? Can you afford it?

·
Matthew Lesko
102 Posts
chicagonissandriver said:
Actually we can do without you Caruso. I can care less what you think.
You can do with out me? When did I say that you couldn't? Where did this come from?

Oh boy, it seems as though you got me there. Talk about a dagger to the heart. That post was almost as retarded as the one you made on FA.

Seen here:

Hows your Wife Buffy or your boyfriend biff?
I can't really argue with someone with such low intelligence.

·
5,244 Posts
I thought that this board supposed to be fun.

I also thought the members were mature.

I guess I was wrong................

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
The ignore feature works just fine.

Homer

·
5,244 Posts
hfelknor

guess you are right. Will do just that. Still...........

·
Registered
160 Posts
guys... dont bring ur fights from FA over here... finish them where u started them... k? we dont need that here... this is a professional site where we all get along, so follow that... k?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I think the FX is such a great vehicle! If you have not text driven the 45 you should just for the fun.

I want them both, but the Murano styling is equally outrageous IMO and was a more practical choice for my family (room, gas mileage, etc). The driving experience on the 35 was nothing to write home about compared to the Murano with the CVT. Maybe if I win the lottery and want to dump 53K+ into a car, I will get the FX 45 too :D

·
5,244 Posts
Could not agree more! Bravo Murano_MDX!
:claphead:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.