Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, is it a bad idea to buy a Murano 2005 - 2009 with about 100K mileage?
The only Nissan I've driven in my life was pathfinder 1997 but that was long time ago.
I've had izusu rodeo 2000 with a very low mil on that time (it was 35-40K) from the first owner; everything like brand new.
Never asked, never thought anything; after couple thousand mil, the car was "hiccup" almost all the time. In short, it was
the gasket that was malfunction that they have known but no recall. Lesson learned.
Would you guys please advice me why I should/ shouldn't buy this Murano?
If okay to buy, any certain years that should be avoided?
If the previous owner/s have never abused the car/s, what will be the life expectation for its engine/ transmission/ etc..?
Basically, I need suggestions/ advice from the real Murano' owners here.
I really like its style and to be honest the price is not too high as 4 runners, highlander....on the same years/ mileages.
Thank you so much in advance and I REALLY hope I will hear many good news than bad ones.
Peace馃

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think I should buy this particular Nissan. The silence of the response/s tell me a Lot.
Good luck for the ones who already have them.
Peace..馃憣

Registered
I don't think I should buy this particular Nissan. The silence of the response/s tell me a Lot.
Good luck for the ones who already have them.
Peace..馃憣
There's a wealth of information in this forum that's already been posted -- have you browsed through the many years of previous posts?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
MuranoSL2003
Nissan Murano Forum
We鈥檙e a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing