Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Nissan Enthusiast
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All i did was drop a mini mag-lite on the aluminum cover for the change tray and there lies a nice ding....needles to say it bothers me and i want to replace the cover. Anybody here have to order such things...how much is the dealer gonna rape me on this thing? Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
I did something similiar within the first few hours of owning my new MO. I dropped my cell phone dinging the change holder. When I asked to the replacement cost, it was $178... Needless to say - I haven't replaced it and I doubt that I will... Very frustrating, and it bothers me every time I see it!

·
Registered
256 Posts
I've been considering one of those
Burl Wood veneer kits for the MO. Anyone
installed one yet? Was wondering if you could
still see the original when looking from the side.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Unfortunately, you can't just replace the change tray cover. You have to replace the whole center console finish panel. This includes the two compartments and their covers, and the aluminum that covers the shift indicator.

·
Registered
81 Posts
So could I assume $178 is for the entire centre console finish panel? My MO's shift indicator seems to be breaking off or something....the clear portion seems to be disintegrating.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I actually didn't ask what all the $178 would get me - I guess having everything would be okay - but that still seems a little high - especially considering it should not have happened in the first place...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts