Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
5,244 Posts
It works when you paste it in the address bar.

From the site:

"Installed Benefits: (Very Small Investment for your Vehicle)
*** Increase Torque
*** Increase Fuel Economy
*** Increase Engine Response
*** More Smooth Acceleration
*** More Stable Idling
*** Quick Engine Start
*** Less Engine Noise
*** Increase Headlight Brightness
*** Optimize Battery Life & Audio Sound Quality
*** Quality Guaranteed"

I can only say: another myth.........just my 2c......I would not spend a cent.....

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Don't make fun of this great product!!

You guys think you are all so damn smart.

I installed this very same device on my MO and indeed it had more torque, better fuel economy, increase engine response, smoother acceleration, more stable idling, less engine noise, brighter headlights, better battery life and improved audio sound quality. It delivered everything it promised and more! The CVT is now more rugged, the tweeters sound brighter, the door speakers sound more life-like, the AWD-Lock engages up to 25 MPH, the cup-holder works better, the center display is 50% bigger, my driver seat stopped rocking, the center muffler disappeared up into the chassis, the squeaks and rattles are gone, the power outlets now work when the ignition is turned off, the alternator is bullet-proof, and my dealer's entire service department just returned from a 6-month training course at the Nissan factory in Japan.

All this for just $35.99 (plus $8.50 shipping and handling). A damn smart investment if you ask me!

·
5,244 Posts
njjoe said:
Don't make fun of this great product!!

You guys think you are all so damn smart.

I installed this very same device on my MO and indeed it had more torque, better fuel economy, increase engine response, smoother acceleration, more stable idling, less engine noise, brighter headlights, better battery life and improved audio sound quality. It delivered everything it promised and more! The CVT is now more rugged, the tweeters sound brighter, the door speakers sound more life-like, the AWD-Lock engages up to 25 MPH, the cup-holder works better, the center display is 50% bigger, my driver seat stopped rocking, the center muffler disappeared up into the chassis, the squeaks and rattles are gone, the power outlets now work when the ignition is turned off, the alternator is bullet-proof, and my dealer's entire service department just returned from a 6-month training course at the Nissan factory in Japan.

All this for just $35.99 (plus $8.50 shipping and handling). A damn smart investment if you ask me!

LOL :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
114 Posts
It's probably a capacitor and a VDR.

I think this product is wasted on ebay, maybe he needs to look at some other marketing techniques:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
njjoe said:
I installed this very same device on my MO and indeed it had more torque, better fuel economy, increase engine response, smoother acceleration, more stable idling, less engine noise brighter headlights, better battery life and improved audio sound quality.
MO is oK on all of the above IMHO
It delivered everything it promised and more! The CVT is now more rugged,
Yep, there is problem but maybe they are getting better. Stats tend to support that

the tweeters sound brighter, the door speakers sound more life-like,
easily fixed, it's all relative but the BOSE unit isn't too bad
the AWD-Lock engages up to 25 MPH
aaaahh I get it, so you don't have to stop the car first, that is weird when you can't be above 10MPH
the cup-holder works better, the center display is 50% bigger
does not keep me awake at night
my driver seat stopped rocking, the squeaks and rattles are gone, the alternator is bullet-proof
Now they are issues but not on 2005 release
the center muffler disappeared up into the chassis
Nissan should fix that easily, may as well get rid of it altogether, a lazy design, who cares if they don't what us to take it off road
the power outlets now work when the ignition is turned off
thank God they don't or I would flatten the battery
and my dealer's entire service department just returned from a 6-month training course at the Nissan factory in Japan.
Nissan definitely needs some help in the USA on caring for customers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts