Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like this site & how it is organized. I frequented the MDX & Pilot sites when I was making a decision but for some reason this site just doesn't have the participation of the other Murano site?

It seems like the Murano owners club keep growing so maybe with time this will catch on & we could organize some group buys?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I totally agree. The acuramdx.org forum is "Da Bomb" in comparison.

KSmurano said:
I really like this site & how it is organized. I frequented the MDX & Pilot sites when I was making a decision but for some reason this site just doesn't have the participation of the other Murano site?

It seems like the Murano owners club keep growing so maybe with time this will catch on & we could organize some group buys?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the guys on the other board, but this dedicated site has real potential!

I've taken my pics & need to get them up on the gallery! I really like seeing what everyone does to there MDX's on their board.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Totally agree

I still check in on the MDX forum because the people there are so real. I'm warming up to most of the Murano folk on the other site though. The big difference is the moderators. Major sin to post something non-Murano related. Too bad. That's what helps make the MDX board so fun and popular.

·
Windy City MO :)
137 Posts
I agree about the potential of this site.

I hang out mostly at F.A. because there's more activity there. The only thing that I don't like is that everything related to Muranos is under one section.

I like having different sections for different topics, i.e. Gallery, Problems, General, etc.

Hopefully this site will grow. :D

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OGz - I can't believe how dead this site is. :( I still visit the MDX & Pilot sister sites that are set up exactly the same. I used them while narrowing my choice down to the MO!

·
Windy City MO :)
137 Posts
KSmurano said:
OGz - I can't believe how dead this site is. :( I still visit the MDX & Pilot sister sites that are set up exactly the same. I used them while narrowing my choice down to the MO!
I'm not sure why most of the F.A. Murano members wouldn't hang out here. Like it's been said before, this site is dedicated to the Murano and I love having different sections. It makes looking for certain topics much easier.

:p

·
Registered
14 Posts
OGzMurano....

I agree. This site is where I started out and found that information was easier to access. Things have definately slowed down here in favor of FA though. You'd think more of the FA folks would post here.

·
Registered
255 Posts
This site will be better as members from the other site realize it is here. It is dedicated to the Murano so when you post in the other topic sections Murano owners will be responding.

Love the new interface too.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I've always liked this BB software more than whatever FA is using. Still not my favorite, but still more powerful.

It will be hard to really pry users away from FA, but I'm sure we can do it. FA has the luxury of a large user base because of everything they cover, and also a big name because of their size and popularity. Just gotta get the word out about this place now!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have to agree with what everyone else has said on this topic. I originally started out on this forum and thought this would be the strong one if only because of the better layout and Murona specific info. But after it got really slow here, I stopped coming by as often. Now that there have been so many posts over at FA and trying to sort through them has become a pain, I'm back! Hopefully people start realizing the potential over here!

One other thing - since alot of the posters go to both forums, I hate asking the same question on both places. What do you guys feel about redundant posts/questions?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nacho - I think you should post on both, at least with this site the threads can be referrenced again & again for others to read!:)

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Doombringer said:
No comparison in a good way, or a bad way? :p
Oh please! Doom Bro, your kidding right? This site has so much more going for it, it isn't even funny. It's so much better, I hate going to the other site. It's a real PITA. Can't find crap, can't upload pictures, awkward interface, slow... The only thing it has going for it is good people. We need to get them over here.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Tman in the HOUSE!!!!

me like.

I like the new look site... much faster. I see many familiar names here. We should get the 'original' crew over here and leave the newbies over there (FA). :p :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
I for one, like this new forum sw. much much faster.

New members on FA, coupled with some questionable admin intervention really has turned me off FA.

Jaak, go bring the crowd over here. You know they'll listen to you. Use the force my son. :4:

·
Registered
38 Posts
OK. Just signed up. I'll be checking between this forum and FA to see which I'll spend most of my time on. In the five minutes I've spent here, this seems better organized which I think is a negative on FA.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts