Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I'm sure we have all driven along or beside another Mo, maybe even passed a couple within a short period, but last night....

....heading Toronto bound on the QEW from Niagara Falls about 6 p.m., I came up upon another Copper MO with two males. I gave a thumbs up! As we were on a six lane highway (three each way), I moved to the center lane and they slipped in on the inside lane slightly behind me. Two minutes later, we both moved up upon a third Copper Mo in the outside lane, female driver. I hand waved the second vehicle to move up beside me, and presto........Three Mo In A Row...........so what are the odds; too funny!:jump3:

If either of you are watching this, :18:

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Yipee, what is the likelyhood of three MO in a row to happen...

This proof that MO's sells quite well.... I saw so many of them around where I live and work....Almost like the honda accord i always see every other block :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
You are good.... if it was me I would have cracked up all three when after entering the formation I would have tried to take a picture and gotten into an accident.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Almost did.........it was hilarious Gonzo!:21:

You cracked me up even more ....:32:

·
4,664 Posts
It's amazing how many people have excellent taste!:D

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
That is funny. There was three of us in a row today as I was driving home. Due to heavy traffic we ended up driving behind each other for almost half an hour. A silver one was in the front with a gold following. I was right behind the gold one. I tried to get in front of them so they could see my nissanmurano.com sticker but by the time I was able to we were at my exit. :3:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
zebelkhan said:
I tried to get in front of them so they could see my nissanmurano.com sticker :3:
hey z-

a silver. gold and black would have looked as awesome as three copper........(think you mean .org):)

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Sounds like it is time to put my order in for a Pontiac Solstice.

Homer:p

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
MO in TO said:

hey z-

a silver. gold and black would have looked as awesome as three copper........(think you mean .org):)
Sorry. Meant .org not .com !

Copper is definitely a beautiful color. Especially in full sun looks amazing. But I like my black. And yes, the three MO's looked good next to each other :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Ok, so driving home last night, I ALMOST got the same thing. Of course, we were all different colors. Blue, Silver, and Gold, but the dang silver MO wouldn't catch up. She just kept trailing in my rear view off to the left. I was even thinking, wouldn't that be the coolest thing. Three in a row... Just cruisin...

Oh well. I'll continue to dream and live vicariously through other forum members... ;)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Too cool lilbit, the odds are apparently increasing..........you would have been the jewel between two stock MO's....:29:

·
4,664 Posts
I've been one of three Muranos a couple of times, but never one of three copper Muranos.

I see so many of them now. When I first got it, I'd be lucky to see another one all week! My favourite to see is the Luminous Gold. I always liked it and now that it's discontinued, it makes it even more special to see one.

I'm disappointed in the new red colour. With the great look of the jewel tones, they blew it on the red. It could have been a really bright red, but instead they did a very muted red.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Three Muranos in a row?

I believe the French call that a Menage-a-Mo. :26:

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
:2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2:

·
4,664 Posts
ROTFL!:19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
zofsuvs said:
Three Muranos in a row?

I believe the French call that a Menage-a-Mo. :26:
Except is was two guys and one gal........:(

·
5,268 Posts
What is wrong with a gal? I see so many of them in MO's...........it might be just my impression though it seems that almost all the MO and FX are driven by sheilas! :D

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
zofsuvs said:
I don't think that's where the problem was. ;)
You got that right zofsuvs!

Kris, two gals simply would have been better............. agreed?

:yodaddy:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts