Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ive had an issue with this 05 murano i bought recently one of many but this one is beating me.
I have a p500 or 501 error something like that saying iac valve having issues of idling too high and just generally high rpms while driving. it started after it blew a coil pack when it overheated due to the radiator cracking.. I have fixed all of these issues except for the idling tried a relearn procedure first didnt do anything so iordered a new throttle body. Replaced it cleared error codes and did relearn procedure, after which it idled great but will not rev past 1200 rpm and will barely move, also gave a bunch of codes about throttle position sensor with new throttle body. tried relearn multiple times and have even disconnected battery for a few days (read it on here) still wont work. Swapped old throttle body back runs as it did before really high rpms but atleast drivable and got rid of the throttle postion codes.
Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
1,097 Posts
Have you checked all the air intake accordion hoses? They tend to crack in the inner folds and cause these type of symptoms. Remove and inset a light inside while expanding, looking for light shining thru. Replace if necessary.

Good luck.

Have a good day.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did a visual inspection when i had it out but ya never know could of missed something ill try it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts