Nissan Murano Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Out of curiosity, does it help with keeping the revs above 1000 when under light load?

The 1000 rpm low frequency resonance is the only thing that really bugs me about my '19...

·
Registered
737 Posts
Out of curiosity, does it help with keeping the revs above 1000 when under light load?

The 1000 rpm low frequency resonance is the only thing that really bugs me about my '19...
I've never had this problem. Cruising on the level between 35 and 45 MPH, my RPM is about 900 and if I just touch the gas pedal, the RPM will jump up to 1,100 RPM. I've had the radio off and windows closed and never experienced any resonance noise issue while doing this.

Today I went for a short cruise and nothing has changed in that aspect. Just a more sensitive pedal and a much quicker engine response during the first third of pedal play, then the pedal range seems to be normal.

I have a speed buddy who was impressed with the power of my Murano the first time he drove it on a trip. He actually thought it had better acceleration then his '16 Chevy V8 pickup. I'm going to have him drive again soon and keep him guessing on where the better acceleration came from.

Have a good day.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I'm reading this tread out of curiosity. I have no issues with my acceleration, I find it fine under all driving conditions. Never felt like it left me lagging. That being said, I'm curious what is given up in gas mileage with these controllers. I probably won't get one since I'm content and also I hate additional wires and control apparatus in the vehicle.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm reading this tread out of curiosity. I have no issues with my acceleration, I find it fine under all driving conditions. Never felt like it left me lagging. That being said, I'm curious what is given up in gas mileage with these controllers. I probably won't get one since I'm content and also I hate additional wires and control apparatus in the vehicle.
The change in gas mileage will be negligible because the only change is response which is very transitory..

21 - 25 of 25 Posts