Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I currently have an 04 loaded SL MO and love it, but a few weeks ago I got an offer to run an add in the local Auto Trader for $100.00 until the vehicles sells...So I decided to list my MO to see what type of interest there was...Needless to say I got a few calls and actually sold my MO....I wasn't expecting to sell it so quickly.....I wouldn't have even listed it if I did get the offer from the Auotrader....

Thursday Evening I will be driving home with a 2005 Platinum SL MO, with Touring, Technology, VDC, Mobile Entertainment System and all the other bells and whistles...I think the only thing I am not getting are the chrome wheels...I am pretty excited...I have seen pictures of the MO in Platinum, but to be honest I haven't see one in person yet...I just wanted a different color than what I have now...

Gripper: What do you think of the Platinum color?

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Congrats Milgrad.

Did ya buy it from Will again? Is he still there since they switched to Cochran?

Good Luck.

·
4,601 Posts
Congrats! You have to admit, it says a lot about a vehicle when there are repeat buys!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did buy from Will again...He is actually a manager at Bowser now...I have been following him around from dealer to dealer....

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Here's hoping he never moves to Mitsubishi.........

That's why I will not go anywhere near the dealer.

I have a good car. After it's initial break in period where it suffered multiple problems, my Murano has straightened out and is just about puuurrrrrfect.

But.......I love that Merlot......I always wished i had gotten NAV................

Good luck Milgrad!

Homer

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Congrats on the new MO. Enjoy the ride.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
YEA ! milgrad

I love the Platinum. The 05 is everything a MO was meant to be. Go GO GO! . I am so happy for you . Congrats. Lets get the "Second Time Around" Club going!!!!!! I'll start a Thread!!!! GRIP :D

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Good luck! I've got the exact same car... Platinum fully loaded w/technology package. I still haven't tried the DVD player. It was already there or else I wouldn't have gotten it because I really would rather have the space in the center console. I suppose if you have kids or frequent passengers... oh well. Enjoy!

PS - The rear camera is awesome!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad you like...I really didn't want the DVD player either, but it was the only one they could get...I could have gone with a silver one w/o the DVD, but the Platinum is such a cool color...

·
4,994 Posts
The monochrome for the front and rear lower below bumper panels is perfect, also. JUst look at my list of 04 / 05 changes. Whoa! GRIP :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
From the tone of your message milgrad, it seems that you got a pretty good deal for the Mo. I also thought about putting the Mo on auto trader to see what I could get. I absolutely love my '04 Mo SL and all it's features but I find myself spazzing out everytime I hit a curb or hear a pebble hit the car. So I thought about perhaps selling the Mo and getting something I wouldn't mind punishing/driving rough in the city. Just wanted to ask how bad did it depreciate and if you really liked the deal you got on autotrader.

·
Registered
49 Posts
GripperDon said:
The monochrome for the front and rear lower below bumper panels is perfect, also. JUst look at my list of 04 / 05 changes. Whoa! GRIP :D
Since Platinum replaced Polished Pewter, it's interesting that Nissan carried forward the monochrome feature that used to exist on PP too.;)

·
4,994 Posts
YEA! Great. GRIP :D

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was very happy with Auto Trader....for $100.00 bucks I couldn't pass up the offer...running an ad in the magazine and online until the vehicle sells. I feel that I got a good deal on my Murano...ESP since I didn't trade it in...Plus on the new MO I was eligible for VPP pricing so that was easy to deal with....The dealer is also doing a courtsey trade so I still get all the tax savings...It is working out great...I am excited to get it and start some MODS on it.....It will take me a while to catch up with Gripper......

·
4,994 Posts
milgrad

Hey I bet you can come up with some I don't have. GRIP :D

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am not sure about that...I think you have just about EVERYTHING covered...I will try though...Already have appointments for window tinting and to get an X-Pel Clear Bra installed....

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Congrats Milgrad!

wooohoooo!

Love to see repeat purchases!

:D

·
Registered
151 Posts
Platinum is Hot!

Milgrad,

Enjoy the new ride. I have same car and color. Friday it will be a week old and I can not tell you how many looks I get when driving.

Good Luck!

njmo

·
4,994 Posts
One Week!

Are you tired smiling yet? GRIP :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
Grip

No way! Still grinning ear to ear. I love this car.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts