Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

The wife and I bought an '04 SL AWD about 2 months ago. It is Gold with Cafe Latte interior, touring package, VDC, and we have added a hitch for the bike rack and a hitch hauler. We chose the Mo for the ride, room, and to quote the wife "its not a box".

We bought the car in Greensboro, NC from Crown Nissan. Nice folks to work with and the service group has been great.

Life has been good with the Mo, 'cept I don't get to drive it. The kids like the heated seats and love the radio. The boss thinks the get up and go and handling are pretty good ( she is coming from a 300 hp 93 Lincoln Mark VIII). So I'm still relegated to my 87 Mercedes diesel with 270+K on it 8(.

I've been reading here for a while, this is a great forum. I look forward to sharing opinions and help with others. I have a project lined up to install an aftermarket DVD player and headrest mounted screens.

Talk with you soon.

Chuck

·
Registered
242 Posts
Welcome aboard. When you get the DVD player and screen's mounted post a photo I would like to see how they look.:cool:

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Welcome and Congrats, (Steal the MO) :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
cschmidt said:

Life has been good with the Mo, 'cept I don't get to drive it.
I feel your pain! I get it on the weekends for the carwash and when it needs maintanance. Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congrats and Welcome!

·
Registered
844 Posts
Welcome aboard, my wife and I had to devolp a schedule for when I wanted to drive her car. I am ssure that she will want to share.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I know the feeling, if we are able to get one in UK I will only be allowed to drive it on weekends and holidays. My wife doesn't like driving on mainland Europe (wonder why...)...

So I am also downgraded to my old but oh so powerful BMW 750iL...

The things some of us do to keep the peace ;-)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Congrats and enjoy! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts