Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had some time so got my rear Lamps Tinted using tinting Sticker which are reveseable (Orcal) and peels off with any residue...

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW for all those wondering... the Lights are still very visable when turned On...

Have done this for most of my previous cars...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Next Mod to print my Interior Panels...

Removed the Aircon Vents and the LCD Casing for Printing...

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will also do printing on the Door Panels to Piano Black...

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reomoved the Aircon vents too...

Attachments

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
The tinted lenses look pretty good on a black car. It's a nice look. Is the tinting film applied to the interior or exterior of the lense?

I couldn't help but notice you have an Infiniti medallion on the rear of your MO. Why is that?

-njjoe

·
Registered
421 Posts
Off topic.

How low did the HKS Coilovers lower your ride?

How is the ride quality?

What is the HKS part number for the coilovers

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
njjoe said:
The tinted lenses look pretty good on a black car. It's a nice look. Is the tinting film applied to the interior or exterior of the lense?

I couldn't help but notice you have an Infiniti medallion on the rear of your MO. Why is that?

-njjoe
Sure does look different... Film is applied on the exterior of the lamp so it's removeable...

Just slapped on the Infinity Emblem c'os I didn't like the Nissan Emblem but felt that after debadging the back looked too plain ...
whats more is that Infiniti is almost unheard of here in Singapore ...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
njjoe said:

-njjoe
The Height is adjustable and ride confort is not lost... IMO it's a tad too soft on the rears should go for at lease +1 Spring rate, But handeling is Good.
But don't go too low though the camber on he rears go off way too much...

Hope this helps...

HKS Link : http://www.hks-power.co.jp/products/suspension/hipermax/list/nissan_list.html

PZ50 VQ35DE 04/9~ S-Style F=98(10)/
R=78(8) 220/専用品 1387/350 518/168 -55(0~-111) -42(-42~-95) 80120-AN002 \197,400 \188,000 2WD、リア形状別体
PNZ50 VQ35DE 04/9~ S-Style F=98(10)/
R=78(8) 220/専用品 1387/350 518/168 -59(0~-115) -42(-42~-85) 80120-AN002 \197,400 \188,000 4WD、リア形状別体

·
Registered
659 Posts
I wish the OP posted more pics of this MO. Sounds awesome!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Nooooo please don't ask! If I gotta read through all his mods in his sig again im gonna shoot myself lol

·
Super Moderator
8,642 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Doubt he's gonna answer, this thread is like a billion years old.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts