Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guyz..

im hopefully getting the Murano 2005 this Saturday .. ive read throughout the forums, and apparently im still a n00b (newbie) at the whole thing

so i was wondering what standard tips can i get from u guyz (adding stuff, maintenance, etc) to the Murano that i'll be needing to keep everything in top shape, and make it super ^_^

im getting the SE AWD edition.. Black Exterior, Black Interior.. haven't..

for starters im thinking of getting the Grille found at E&GClassic www.egclassic.com i think the Grill lookz great and gives my murano a fresher look

also ill hopefully be hooking up a better sound system.. but i dunno if i should get a newp layer or not.. or just stick to a Minilaptop.. for these issues ill check the other forums..for now i'd like sum help on the standard stuff i should be working on the MO.. thx ^_^

·
38 Posts
Hey! welcome and good luck with your MO... sounds like she'll be great! cant think of any major tips in particular, but always keep up with oil changes and tire rotations... and properly inflate your tires... it good advice for any car... but its given me lots of luck so far :p

Ragnorak... are you of norweigan backround? because Viking folklore has a very interesting story about that word... lol... just a thought ;)

Jackie

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Congrats! I have that grill and it's nice. Keep your old grill to give to someone who might need it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that's Ragnarok d00d! ^_^

my nick is Ragnorak

heheeh .. Ragnarok is when Odin summons the Dragon of Fire and Ice to create the apocalypse of the World fyi ^_^

ok .. i told you guyz im kind of a newbie.. have no clue what Zainon is .. clarify please

first thing im gonna do after i get the murano and go for sum rides in its sweet black seats, is read the entire manuel.. hopefully that'll get me started

Hey GripperDon .. I'm having some problem to purchase the Grill for the Mo since i live in Beirut, Lebanon (Middle East) ... the only companies im finding are in USA .. im emailing 'em to ask if they can ship it here.. also .. i found one distributor that is selling through eBay.. unfortunatly, it's using the PayPal method, and PayPal doesnt work through my country either.. its being a problem :/

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GOT IT

w00t!!!

i Got my MO yesterday!!! hehehe.. sw33t black interior.. nice black paint, needs polish though.. everything's uber ^_^

now to work on the tweaks eG: subwoofer, grille.. polish .. etc

ill start taking pics soon too :D

smalla ..

already went 260 Km .. umm, i didnt check how much that's in miles.. but that's like 162 miles give or take..

heheh .. you think i shouldnt overrun the engine just yet ?

btw, when i was parking it today , the left front wheel made a faint squeek as i positioned it all the way to the left.. it was weird.. hope it's a one time thing.. if not, ill check things out tomorrow

lol, i already got problems.. ^^

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Ragnorak Congrats :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts