Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you go to buy tires for MO in Honolulu? I tried many places but don't have the choices ... I even looked for 265 60 18..

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
yoyash-

If you are looking for OEM replacement tires I suggest you check your local Goodyear dealers. If they do not have the tires in stock they can always order them.

GOODYEAR AUTO SERVICE CTR #8031
3011 WAIALAE AVE
HONOLULU, HI 96816
(808)739-5589
Fax: (808)739-0370

GOODYEAR AUTO SERVICE CTR #8025
4510 SALT LAKE BLVD
HONOLULU, HI 96818
(808)487-0081
Fax: (808)486-7532

I hope this helps.

-njjoe

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I tried GY,... I like to have little more option than just an OEM....

BTW, the price was $175 for OEM GY without installation.

Thanks

Yash

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
yoyash-

You could always try www.tirerack.com. Even with shipping charges they are cheaper than your GY dealer. TireRack will ship a set of 4 GY Eagle LS for $488 plus $140 shipping to the 96818 zip code. That comes to $157 per tire which is 10% cheaper than your GY dealer.

They list 17 different tires in the 265/60 size you reference in your initial post.

I hope this helps.

-njjoe

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK... so if I order them through Tirerack, then I take those to local tire shop for mounting...
Hope the local shops will do that for me... Life style is bit different here in Hawaii... Maybe normal in main land, but not here... I experienced a lot...

Thanks

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Well, obviously if you are on one of the small islands you have a problem.......

Otherwise, all you have to do is go to the Tire Rack or Discount Tire sites.
They both will give you a recommended installer if you will just input your zip code.

Homer

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
yoyash said:
OK... so if I order them through Tirerack, then I take those to local tire shop for mounting...
Hope the local shops will do that for me... Life style is bit different here in Hawaii... Maybe normal in main land, but not here... I experienced a lot...

Thanks
yoyash-

The tires are drop-shipped directly to the authorized installer of your choice. Tire Rack lists 11 authorized installers within 18 miles of the 96816 zipcode.

This link lists the authorized installers and their prices for mounting, balancing, and installation:

http://www.tirerack.com/installer/Installer.jsp?zipCode=96818&x=100&y=12

I hope this helps.

-njjoe

·
5,244 Posts
njjoe,

I guess you have too much time on hand.........or somebody else is just too lazy to put few words into Google......

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have spent so much time on my PC and phones to locate the tires and dealers... BTW, I was doing that from my house, not from the beach.... Yes, I had maitai in my hand, but that is normal here...
Anyway, I just could not find a good deal... I decided to order through tire rack as you guys suggested.... Thanks for all the help... Well, I go to go ... surf is up!!... Thanks again..

Mahalo and Aloha...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts