Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like this:

http://www.advantagepressurepro.com/_Products/index.htm

Portable, take from vehicle to vehicle, put it on you boat trailer when you travel, etc. Nice read outs and alarm, Move the tries for rotation just unscrew sensors and put back on same wheel location. Wireless readout only needs power. It was great, New Mo has it built in so can't use Two systems. Great for new rims etc.

My price $245 not $375. Includes shipping! GRIP :D

·
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK, CHRISTMAS SPECIAL! $199 shipped.

·
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK Christmas Blue Light Special $150 that's. Can still be there for Christmas! If it doesn't go guess it will get added to one of my boys Christmas Stockings! Remember you can put this on any tire and move from winter tire to to summer tires to the boat trailer.

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
GripperDon said:
OK Christmas Blue Light Special $150 that's. Can still be there for Christmas! If it doesn't go guess it will get added to one of my boys Christmas Stockings! Remember you can put this on any tire and move from winter tire to to summer tires to the boat trailer.
Wow... You can not go wrong with that price. My hesitation was that the battery is sealed into the sensor and its life is only three years so you would have to buy a new sensor when it goes dead (around $50). But I cannot resist this new price. If it is still available, I want it. Do you still have my address? :p

·
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I feel that by checking with Pressure Pro you might find the battery deal will be cheaper than we think. I have gotten to know the head of Pressure Pro pretty well and I will send him a email and give you his e-address and name.

Yes I have the address, if it's the one on the Camera Check. I bubble wrap it and get it out to you first thing Monday morning.

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Great! Yes, that is my address. I guess that also means that you got my envelope too. I will send this payment priority so you get it faster. Thanks.

·
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You know that is weird, I wrote you that I received your envelope but it's not shown. I would not mean to overlook that. Sorry Don

·
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's Gone, Bubbled and In the Priority Mail Package to go ASAP.

·
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does the kitty like his cap?

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
When I saw this picture I thought it was so funny. Just look at his face! I think he had a glass of margarita to go with it...

·
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Way to go, Did you put the readout on the vanity flip stealing power from the vanity light?

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
No. I put it exactly where you now have your Sat controls. I got power from the map lights.

·
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Even Nicer, I had not thought about that when I put it in. Well tomorrow I am really going to get the ethernet router working no matter what. I am so frustrated, so I am going tobed and sleep on it maybe I'll have an idea in the dreams.

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Good luck and Good night! Tomorrow is carputer day for me. I will start by moving the LCD screen down, install the new screen in its place, install gps receiver under the dash and then the carputer itself inside the large compartment under the arm rest. Perhaps a more than one day job.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts