Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I'm kinda an audio junky and was wondering a few things. Since the head unit will be impossible to replace, I was thinking about adding aftermarket amps and speakers. I looked on Crutchfields web-site and they indicate that all of our speakers are 6 3/4, with the exception of the tweeters. My question to you is is anyone has succesully installed an aftermarket component set in the front where the stock speaker locations are? I can figure out the rest, but I prodded around on the tweeter grill and couldn't seem to get it off all the way. I could pull it up just enough to see the tweeter, but that was it. Thanks!

·
4,664 Posts
While you're at it, spend $19.99 and download the service manual from www.nissantechinfo.com

Just view each section, and while viewing, save the file to disk. You especially want the AV section.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bose speaker locations

Hi:
I just took delivery on a new Murano with the Bose system. The book that came with the car does not show the location of the speakers. I know there are two speakers between the dash and the windshield. Are these the tweeters. Then there are four speakers, on in each door. I assume these handle the mid-range.
But where is the subwoofer?

Aaronh53

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When you order the $19.99 service manual, you only order it for one day right?

·
Registered
466 Posts
RIght....you only get it for one day...So dowload everything and then burn it onto a CD>...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts