Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,
I have a 2009 SL and it’s majorly needing tires like yesterday…
Problem is that I’m a week into looking and still going back and forth…So I figured I’d give this a try and see what kind of input I get.
I live in Florida, so something that’s made for rain when it’s not 1000 degrees outside. Definitely looking for a smoother ride that’s on the quieter side if possible. If I can get better mileage that would be great but definitely not a deal breaker if not. Any input is appreciated!!
Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Michelin Latitude Tours that are OEM on many 2015+ models, including my 2018 SL, are great. They are quiet, ride well, and get excellent gas mileage.

I have a 2016 Grand Caravan and I swapped out the OEM Yokohamas for a set of Latitude Tours on that when it had 1000 miles on it. This was 2+ years before I bought the Murano and was glad to see the same tire on the Mo. The minivan tires are at 47k miles are are still over 6/32 of tread depth.

I might not recommend these as the best tires for northern snow (although they do OK in Michigan), but for Florida there are no compromises other than probably a high price.

Good luck,
George
Have you had Michelin in the past? If so, did the tread keep up?
Michelin has everything I’m looking for it seems like except for quite a few reviews I’ve read talks about the tread going fast. Also I’ve never bought Michelin before and that’s why I haven’t placed an order yet.
But unfortunately I’m running out of time since I have to drive to North Carolina Monday so I think I’m just gonna cross my fingers and hope for the best! lol
now to find the best deal & a shop that can get me in. I went last week to get tires and two different places were completely booked so that’s what started this madness🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Thank you for your help :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.