Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK has anyone tried to see how fast they can get up to while maintaining about 1800 RPM? I think its funny how if just small inputs with the gas pedal are used while accelerating you can keep the RPM constant while accelerating?

When you get good at that how about trying to go from Ds to D and maintain a constant RPM. Kind of like double clutching in a standard transmission... OK well maybe not.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
I think you do have too much time on your hands hehe.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Gonzo said:
OK has anyone tried to see how fast they can get up to while maintaining about 1800 RPM? I think its funny how if just small inputs with the gas pedal are used while accelerating you can keep the RPM constant while accelerating?

When you get good at that how about trying to go from Ds to D and maintain a constant RPM. Kind of like double clutching in a standard transmission... OK well maybe not.
I'd try to do this, but I'm afraid the line of cars behind me wouldn't appreciate the snail's-pace acceleration:p

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really I find that that is just about my "normal" RPM for my acceleration... am I going too slow? I'll try to get up to speed faster. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts