Nissan Murano Forum banner

Are the top posters...

• In love with their Murano's and want to share it on the Forum?

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Obsessed with their Murano's and should perhaps consider having a life as well!

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having obsessed, er, I mean been in love with my Murano for over two years now, I have to ask....

Attachments

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Don't pay any attention to it.
Just ask when I need help and answer when I can help or post something i think may be of interest upon occasion.......Movies and Oscar in OT for instance.

As a matter of fact I didn't answer the poll about GripperDon and jaak.

Many times i come in the back door and don't see the numbers.
I thought Enforcer was still ahead of me.
At the rate that I am going I would imagine I wll be bumped before I catch anybody.
So be it.

Homer

·
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just noticed you can look up posts per day on your profile... Of course, even if you post a lot, if you've been around for a while, the number's not huge.

Here's mine:

Total Posts: 2609 (3.31 posts per day)

For fun Homer, I looked up yours as well:

Total Posts: 1062 (1.95 posts per day)

Looks like I'm in need of a life!!!!:D

Merged...

hfelknor said:
As a matter of fact I didn't answer the poll about GripperDon and jaak.
Poll? What poll... Guess I have to go look..

This should be enough to push Don ahead...:p

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
I am not sure I know how to answer the question.

I have always been rather intense and somewhat compulsive. But I do know a good thing when I see it and don't let a lot of grass grow under my feet. (remember I asked Grippee to marry me on the Second Date 42+ years ago)

I hope I have a life! I know one thing it's full with Cars, Computers, Grippee, Friends, cooking, water painting, Lots of yard work, a smidgen of consulting and writing my DAMN Book ( Got to get that thing published!!!)

But then I don't seem to need much sleep so I am lucky and Thank the Dear Lord Blessed with good health.

GRIP :D

·
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There we go, deleted and merged and put Don in the lead....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Looking at the posts of the top posters I find that the majority is in response to requests for help. So I'd say the top posters post not because they are obsessed with the MO, but because they are obsessed with being useful, and thank God for their obsession!

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
zebelkhan

You continue to set a standard of courtesy and good will. GRIP :D

·
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well said! We're smart egomaniacs! Er, I mean, we love the Murano and helping....;)

I was driving in the pouring rain today and amazed at how great this thing is... I never liked a vehicle more than my Maxima, until I got the Murano... And I'll be getting another one after this, unless I find something better. So far, it's not happened.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Its both an obsession with my car and the desire to help others with information. I stopped counting my posts long time ago, as I don't see it as a measure of rank or importance. But I am happy there are so many dedicated people on this message board.

·
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, it's interesting but true...

If I count what's posted on FreshAlloy as well, I have 3183 posts there and 2681 here, for a obsessive total of 5864 total Murano related posts.

Of course, the most famous for anyone who was around in 2003 was this thread...

Is the 2003 Murano SAT compatible? Yes!

Fortunately time, and a bad moderator on FA drove (pun) most of us back here, where the structure and focus on the Murano is much better.

For me, becoming a moderator happened later. I almost didn't want to do it, because the best way to ruin a hobby is make it a job. But you guys and gals are great! So issues are few and far between.

Of course, that's what keeps me here... The people.:D

·
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You know, the best thing about the top posters, is if you get sick of any of us posting useless, mindless posts that don't contribute any value to a thread, you can put us in the ignore users section.

Works very well. You see the user has posted, and you can click on it, if you really want to read the post, or just continue ignoring it.

I've found out a number of our members actually use this function. Pretty cool feature!:)

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
wondering if I am ignored....
:31:

·
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry, did you say something? ;)

I'm sure I am!:p

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
that would be a shocker, I have already saved diagrams you have posted that I printed and used to wire in my sub amp.
Thanx again!

:4:

·
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
See, that's the problem... You have to listen to me babble about useless junk and wade through off topic posts to find the good stuff!

Not to mention my twisted sense of humour, which some get and some don't...:ucrazy:

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
jaak said:
See, that's the problem... You have to listen to me babble about useless junk and wade through off topic posts to find the good stuff!

Not to mention my twisted sense of humour, which some get and some don't...:ucrazy:
Ok..enough being humble. Now get to work and post something we can all use.......:2:

·
4,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Naw, that didn't work... I've given up and joined the new trend!

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
My GF sometimes say..

I love the murano more than her.
So to clear things up, i bought my self a roadster a month ago.
This is to prove that I can love another car, in addition to the murano. :2:

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Re: My GF sometimes say..

SugarRushMurano said:
I love the murano more than her.
So to clear things up, i bought my self a roadster a month ago.
This is to prove that I can love another car, in addition to the murano. :2:
The first time my gf drove the Murano (with me in the passenger seat) I was so nervous I nearly chewed off all my fingernails and my blood pressure must have shot through the roof (or out the sunroof technically). I wonder what that says.... (grip do not answer, i know what you would say... =) :p

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Re: Re: My GF sometimes say..

Eric L. said:

The first time my gf drove the Murano (with me in the passenger seat) I was so nervous I nearly chewed off all my fingernails and my blood pressure must have shot through the roof (or out the sunroof technically). I wonder what that says.... (grip do not answer, i know what you would say... =) :p
To prevent this from happening to me I make sure my wife's car is always available to her, even if I have to go wash it and gas it up at midnight. That way chances are she will not ever drive my MO....:2:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts