Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just order the Toyo Versado CUV 235/55R20 102T OEM sized tires for my '09 LE from Discount Tire $190/tire. They should be in sometime next week. I will take some pics and let y'all know how they ride...

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
RECOMMEND! RECOMMEND! RECOMMEND!

Wow, what a difference a tire makes. I replaced my Parada Spec-X 255/50R20 (non-OEM size) with these Versado CUVs. Very quite smooth ride. She handles better with a firmer feeling in the corners. No swishing around, and my BUMPSTEER IS GONE!

The only drawback over the oversized tire, is that there is no protecting the rim, so I will have to be carefull around the curbs.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amazing handling in the rain. Better than the OEM's or the Yoko's.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still loving them. Any reason why not going with the OEM size?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am looking at buying new rims. They are the forte f50 twisted. They are 8.5" wide as opposed to 7.5". I think the wider tire will be better. I am a little worried if I get the 235 the tire might stretch

What do you think of these rims on a black murano?

I am slightly torn between these and buying the 20" oems. I have 18's now. I found some oems on ebay, but for the price I think iam better buying new.

G

·
Registered
63 Posts
I alsi want to run without the tpms.. does anyone know if its just the light that will come on?

Is it legal to run without the tpms? Ciuld tge dealer make me install it if I bring my car in with the light on?

What if I get into an accident?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts