Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UK motoring press reported today that a twin Turbo Murano (the Murano GT-C), all black, re-styled with tinted headlights and black grille, will be exhibited in mid July at various events in the UK. It is 345 bhp due to twin turbos. Still uses CVT 4WD. Much faster: 0-60 time of 7 seconds and top speed 140 mph. Introduced to compete with Cayenne and X5. Wheels are 22 inch 5 spoke alloys . Suspension is fine tuned (i.e stiffer).
Interior is restyled two tone leather.
Designed in UK. Looks very cool.
Any hint of this one elsewhere?
See my gallery for pic.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alex, you are right! What a duckhead! I am always the last to get it-hope its true for avian flu! Have only just had the fuel tank deflector recall too!

Still its a cool car. I have only seen 8 other Muranos in the last 6 months after 5k of motoring. Still a niche thing over here.

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,422 Posts
Also 0-60 in 7 seconds is stock, with that much more power it would be more like 5.5 seconds.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Nice MO~

Looking forward to see some in the dealer near you.
When it does and if I like it. I might just buy one~
Forget about IX45.

NZM

·
5,244 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
I'd expect to see a factory turbo version of a 350 or a G35c before a MO. The market for a high hp FWD grocery hauler, while certainly not zero, can't be anywhere near a RWD 2 seater. I'm talking about a car actually parked in a showroom for sale, not some car in a magazine or a factory concept or show-car to hype the brand or model.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haloo Halo! Auto Express magazine reported the GT-C this week. It also reported that a new version of the 350Z will also be at the Goodwood Festival of Speed and is a supercharged 350Z with 375 bhp. Its called the GTS. Its stripped down a bit with new suspension. So your supposition is pretty good. But the 350Z is not turbocharged.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Kris said:

What is "IX45"?
Sorry My Bad,
Collaboration...

InfinityX45

NZM

1 - 9 of 9 Posts