Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mo Love!
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all--- I am thinking about getting into another vehicle (maybe another Murano... quite possibly a BMW). Here's the snag... I lease my Murano and have quite some time left on the lease. Here are the details:

42 month lease- 30 months remaining
$366/month plus tax
Sale price: $31,xxx

Would it be realistic to try to swing an end of year deal on an 05 Murano or a BMW and not get stuck with a big penalty for turning in early? Or, am I way over my head and should just forget about it?

Thanks for your advice!

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
I think your dealer would actually love that! We hear from many when their dealers approach them to get them to upgrade. I think you can do it without any penalties. Of course you will be hit with all the up front costs again plus this would only work if you stay with your dealer.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Unless the lease company you are leasing through is offering a lease-pull ahead program, there is no way to get out of a lease early without either paying your remaining payments or getting the payoff amount in a sale or trade.

You can also roll these amounts into a new lease, but that will cost you $$$ in a much higher payment.

There is no free lunch, sorry.

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts