Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I'm getting old and deaf, but I can hardly hear the turn signal with the radio on. Where is the relay located? Maybe I can install an aftermarket relay that makes a little more noise.

JeffC

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
It's part of the BCM or Body Control Module, Not the old fashioned plug in type. I am not sure you can do it. You could probably wire an electronic buzzer in parallel with the lights however.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought that might be the case. How do I access the BCM? Maybe I can add a strap that will attach it to something that will transmit more noise.

JeffC

·
4,994 Posts
The best thing I can suggest is that you download the 05 Service manual. The BCM unit is complex and you really need the level of guidance that the manual contains. I only have Acrobat reader and can't copy the pages out. ( I just have to get the full crobat soon busy playing on the mo, WOW just checked the price of the full ACrobat NOW I know why I don't have it, Rip off!) The nissan site to get it is.

http://www.nissan-techinfo.com/nissan/

$20 and you can have it all great source.

·
Registered
420 Posts
GripperDon . . . you can download the free version of CutePDFwriter and the accompanying converter and it will allow you to copy the pages from the service manual. Here is a link to the site . . .

CutePDF

After the programs are installed, you open the service manual in acrobat reader (just as you normally would), make note of the page(s) that you want to capture (info is located on the bottom of the page) then choose file>print (but you're not actually printing). When the next screen appears, choose the cutepdfwriter from the printer name drop down menu and enter the page number you want to capture under the "print range" section. Then a "save as" option will appear, and you can save the page(s) as a new file. You will end up with an exact copy, illustrations and all.

·
4,994 Posts
Copper Cat you are the best, what a Guy you are the MAN!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts