Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How would I know if I receive a private msg. here? Is there a mailbox or what?

I tried nissansentra.org as a URL, since other nissan***.org sites exist.

Nope.

On Fresh Alloy, the only Sentra discussed is the SE-R with a jet engine and 25" wheels. I'm exaggerating.

Wanna buy a Sentra (first car for someone)... wanna check out some discussions for problems, prices, pros, cons, etc.

I'll check Edmunds, of course.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Two ways to check for private messages:

1. Click on "control panel" link in the top menu
2. If you are logged in, go to the home page. In the top left menu box it should tell you how many private messages are waiting for you.

admin.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Of course, you are referring to the Private Messages link right under New Posts... the one I look at twice per day.

Doh!

Thanks. :eek:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sentra = Altima

Went to test-drive the Sentra, and it quickly became an Altima. The difference in price is not worth mentioning, but the difference in car is...

well, how could MO share quarters with a Sentra? Eh?

·
4,664 Posts
If all I had money for was a Sentra, I'd go buy a used current generation Altima instead....

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Used Altima over New Sentra

After driving both, jaak, I agree with you. Primarily, the cost is not an issue (budget more than cost).

The company will just lease a new Altima. It's so much more car for about the same money.

There are times when it does not make sense to get the cheaper option, and this is one of them.

I damn near left with the thing today (Altima SL). I still have some paper work and approvals (signatures) to take care of, but it could be as soon as next week.

Got a seriously interested buyer for Pathfinder today, too.

Also got new insurance company (better coverage, lower rates). Seems to be happening quickly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts