Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A very Merry Christmas to all!

This has been a good group of people on this forum, we have learned a lot from each other, and have enjoyed discussing our beloved MOs.

Remember how very, very fortunate we are. Our problems pale in comparison to many this holiday season. We could be worrying about whether we will die tomorrow by starvation or disease, worring how we were going to feed our children and families, worried about mines, RPGs, and bombs.

Remember the true reason for Christmas and to pray for those far less fortunate, those in harms way and to be thankful for all that we have.

Remember all those that have paid the ultimate sacrifice for our safety, security, and way of life.

Attachments

·
Registered
466 Posts
Ditto that...Everybody have a safe and happy Holiday Season....

·
5,268 Posts
enforcer,

you are right, we do not realize how fortunate we are....I am constantly reminded about it on my returns from my travels abroad......

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New year to all the great people contributing to this forum!

·
Registered
79 Posts
As I'm getting older, I've become more aware of my own good fortunes. I have a wonderful wife, great and healthy children, a good job and good friends. The more I can afford material things, the less they mean to me. Maybe, at 42 years old, I'm finally starting to grow up. :eek:

I have to second Enforcer's comment about this group. I've lurked many NG's over the years, and this is the first one where the participants are consistently above board (no pun intended :) ). Even when there are disagreements, everyone is polite, respectful and courteous to one another. I feel priviledged to participate in this community.

My most sincere non-denominational wishes to everyone here.

btw - cool picture!

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Bravo and well said! I hope everyone has a fantastic holiday season, whether we are working, chilling, or spending time with our families.

I will offer this to the group - something I have done the past few years during the Christmas holidays is to serve at the local food bank or homeless shelter. I suggest everyone try to take time out for activities like that - they really give you a different perspective on life, and a warm feeling in your heart.

Oh, BTW, I think the lead Muranos in the picture have exceeded their tow rating.

·
Registered
34 Posts
you guys are all great. There is no way that i could get rid of ticking noise without this forum. Now that my MO has no noise, I enjoy it more than i ever did before !
Merry Christmas everyone! MO MO MO

·
4,664 Posts
Ditto again! The vehicles great and so are the owners!:D Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays, whichever works for you!

·
Registered
487 Posts
MO MO MO! Merry Christmas!

Wish I were getting some chromies for my MO...

Oh well! ;) Having a fix for the rattles is enough of a gift! Now I just need to find something permanent for it...

:2: :2: :2:

Hope your holidays are merry and your new year bright!

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
To all our members and lurkers, have a safe and happy holiday!

By the way, I'm here in CT visiting my family, and yet to spot a MO. What's up with that?

·
Registered
834 Posts
In CT! Swing by Marlborough (just east of Hartford).

·
Registered
33 Posts
Fortunate-So very true.

It was very nice to wake up Christmas morning, open the garage door and see the shiny new stud of a vehicle waiting there.

I am thankful I live in an awesome country that has given my family the financial opportunities to acquire such a great car.

God Bless and happy driving in '04

:)

·
Matthew Lesko
102 Posts
Hey.. why is the WHITE one in front?!

We all know Deep Bordeaux is the best and fastest color.

:D

·
4,664 Posts
It's being pushed...:p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts