Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just released on the Nissan UK Murano mini-site, dealer fit options....Like the idea of remote controlled illuminated side bars via the standard remote fob....Or perhaps a little too much pimp-my-ride....

Take a look at http://www.nissan-murano.co.uk for the options available....

·
4,664 Posts
Neat.. Some accessories done differently, some we've never seen!

·
4,664 Posts
So, will you take orders for North Americans? ;)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No problem! I am a verified paypal member so that should be easy....

Shipping may be a different story altogether, but when Grip does his boat journey to Europe he may be able to bring back the larger items....

I especially like the boot liners, my wife made me nearly buy a pick-up truck just to get rid of our garden rubbish. As she put it delicately, none of that rubbish can go in my car, it will have to go in yours....

First thing on my order list will be the floor mats and the boot liner. Don't know whether it is the same in the US, but for some cheap reason cars overhere never include floot mats....Just the liner that is in it and gets really dirty over time....

But hey here is me talking about accessories and I still haven't got my Murano yet....According to my dealer I am number 3 in the queue in the UK and now have friends and family status for delivery...

There are only two Murano's in the country for dealer training, they are pre-production and will be destroyed at the end of this month...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Jean-Paul,

I was interested to read that, according to your dealer, you are number 3 in the queue in the UK and that you placed your order in February. I put down my £2000 deposit when the order book opened on 15 Oct '04 thinking that, like the 350Z, the UK Murano would be sold out that day! - does that make me only 1 of 2 that had that opinion?

Anyway my black Murano arrived at the dealer on 7th March, went so see it on the 8th - it had pride of place in the showroom - and collected it on th 10th.

I often pick up my Irish in-laws from Luton Airport and pass through Whipsnade on the way - so I'll look out for your blue Murano in April.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Orican

Congrats. on your New Murano. What color is it??

·
Registered
5 Posts
No - it's purely for the Sat Nav, rearview camera and trip & maintenance info, it's certainly not the Information Center that you have - outside temp and fuel economy will be sorely missed. Also you seem to have a row of buttons between the radio and temp controls - the UK version has all this integrated into the three climate control dials.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't believe it, in a possitive way....Don't hear anything about the Murano in the UK, now you have one and live near us...
Which Nissan dealer is it in Aylesbury? As it seems that Glyn Hopkin is telling porkies...
Good to hear of another UK owner...

Anyway did you get any options on it? We ordered the mats, bootlined and rear entry guard...

Our one arrived yesterday and we will pick it up on Monday (waiting for the Insurance and Tax to come through...)

·
4,664 Posts
I thought they'd use some of the parts from Japan, like this:

Attachments

·
4,664 Posts
But you got this... Which looks like it would be good for anyone wanting to go to an aftermarket head unit!

There's a project for those that truly hate Bose! I wonder where the UK service manuals are kept...:D

Attachments

·
4,664 Posts
Oh, one thing I really, really want to know....

DAB option?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Cost of Styling Bars?

What is the total cost (U.S.) of the side styling bars including shipping? Can they be installed and illuminate on a Northa American Murano?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Alright guys and girls...

I've had some questions about pricing for the accessories etc...I asked when we picked up our Murano on Monday and the answer we got was....don't know...Really odd as the mats and rear entry guard were installed on my car for free!!

The side bars are on back-order for the dealer demonstrator, they would give me a call when they come in. They should have the pricing then available and I will take some proper pictures...

I've had it confirmed though that they are no 'pimp-my-ride' style illuminated bars, but more spot light type bars that could highlight a puddle next to the car when you get out in the dark...Sounds really useful to us, as we do live in the country side and my daughters school is also a working farm!!! So do I need to say more...

I'll keep you up-to-date...

The chrome rear entry guard is looking really good on the Blue Murano...Very nice!!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Pictures, Pictures!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pictures will be there tomorrow! Got to clean it first as we had a snow blizzard today...The car is really mucky, but the Supagard is doing its job...

·
Registered
834 Posts
Re: Cost of Styling Bars?

I'd be interested too.

ALfsNissan said:
What is the total cost (U.S.) of the side styling bars including shipping? Can they be installed and illuminate on a Northa American Murano?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Please, take a picture of this cover which is next to the engine and tell for what it is. And if you can please take a picture of switch next to ESP OFF switch and also tell for what it is.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts