Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after seeing a murano at the uk motor show 2 years ago i have finally taken delivery of a nice black one today.:D :D :D how many of us from the uk are now on here???

cheers
farmerman

·
5,268 Posts
Welcome! And G'day!

I think you are 2nd one from UK.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Hello Governor,
Welcome to colonies. You will have to put up with us yanks over here as I don't recall any UK folks but I'm sure Kris is probably correct siting one owner from the other side of the pond. We have a large group from the frozen north in Canada and rest are from US and a few in places like Japan, Singapore and a couple of other countries. The only thing I can tell you is that you will find all your answers here. Last I looked we had more than 2600 members who are out driving and talking about their Muranos on this site. Whatever your question may be, you will get a response from these good people on this site. Welcome.
Bob1
:)

·
Registered
86 Posts
UK expat living in Saudi says Hi :2:

Whilst I’m from the UK I work in Saudi and have had a Murano for 3 months now. I believe it is a similar spec to the UK ones (but much cheaper)? However, it is stated its 266bhp, suppose that depends on how it’s measured?

I have driven to Amman (Jordan) about 500Kms and thought the ride and handling to be great and the wife and I love the shape and the build quality is excellent (Japanese built).

·
5,268 Posts
Another “pomy”! ;)

Welcome to the happy club! :D

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Welcome to both of you. You have just found the best site in the history of car forums....:)

·
4,664 Posts
Welcome guys! (and gals!)

Always good to see people from the motherland on the site... We need more people posting words with u's in them. So far, no one's teased me about words like colour!

Of course, being a Canuck, I'm in that grey area between the UK and the US!:D

·
5,268 Posts
Good one jaak. Shall I start?

D’day mate
Billabong
Wag
Outback
Colour
Labour
Tyre
Tyres
Ute

·
4,664 Posts
Boot
Bonnet
Windscreen
Lorrie
Bloody 'L
Knock me up (Which is not the same as)
Shag
Posh
Bangers 'N Mash
Telly

·
Registered
241 Posts
What no Combine Harvester?

Hello FarmerMan....

Good choice, although a combine harvester may have been more practical :D

As far as I know you are the third person from the UK posting and identifying himself as being from the UK....

There is myself from Whipsnade and coincidently another one from Aylesburry (Just around the corner from me...) named Orican...

As you already stated the color there isn't much else to talk about regarding options is there, as all is standard... :2:

We got ours on 3rd April a nice Cayman blue...Except for the dealer ones I have only ever seen two others drive around...But lots of admiring looks and questions being asked...

Are you enjoying yours?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi we left UK nearly 10 years ago and have been working in Saudi. Have not got a home in UK we live in Cyprus. Picked up the Mo on the 17 March; peal white with Latte Leather. White is one of the best colours here due to the heat.

We’ve just got back from a trip to Aqaba for the weekend and the drive from Tabuk (Saudi) to Aqaba (Jordan) involves a 250K trip on very twisty roads, the Mo handled very well; living behind all the other SUVs in the party; none of them could get anywhere near the level of handling that the Mo demonstrated.

PS: Pome = Prisoner of Mother England. From the convicts sent to Australia

Thought I'd add some ryhming slang, to educate the inhabitants of the colonies :D

Apples and Pears - Stairs
Mince pies - Eyes
Adam and eve - belive it - You wouldn't adam and eve it.
Almond Rocks - Socks
:D

·
Registered
241 Posts
Phil-KSA said:
Apples and Pears - Stairs
Mince pies - Eyes
Adam and eve - belive it - You wouldn't adam and eve it.
Almond Rocks - Socks
Oh you have started something here....

Branston - Branston Pickle, Slap and Tickle :D

For those interested, there is also an edition of the Bible available in ryming slang....

Pearly White sounds good for Paphos and Saudi.....

·
5,268 Posts
Phil-KSA said:

PS: Pome = Prisoner of Mother England. From the convicts sent to Australia

You are the first to get it! Congratulations! Though there is a slight twist to it now,,,,,,,,,,,:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts