Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.impul.co.jp/info/

They have a CPU upgrade also. They show price but no details.. I am trying to get the spec or detail.....

They don't say anything about effect to CVT... or how much power increase...etc... just said acceleration is better...

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
special-k said:
Is there an English version? All I see is a bunch of unprintable garbage characters....
I wonder if some one in Japan would say the same thing about english characters. :confused:

·
Registered
629 Posts
zebelkhan said:

I wonder if some one in Japan would say the same thing about english characters. :confused:
Depends on what character encoding sets they have loaded in thier computer. Most computers display ASCII OK, but unless you specifically load in support for japanese the characters don't display, just a bunch of question marks and other random stuff.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I had hoped Google translate could work, but nope. I wonder if there are some free utilities that translate webpages, I thought there was.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
There was a forum member who was getting brochures from Japan, remember? and he spoke Japanese.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Babel fish is ok, but it doesn't translate whole webpages does it? and I thought Yoyash was our Japanese fluent member who was getting the info for us?

·
Registered
118 Posts
$1810.08 without trade in, if I'm translating correctly. A custom chip for a Ford costs about $350. I was hoping this thing might raise the cruising rpm or unlock the torque converter to eliminate the drivetrain vibration, but at that price I'll pass.

JeffC

·
4,994 Posts
JeffC That looks like a "Columbia" sailboat on your Avaitar. I used to live " I have lived" sooooo many places, in Marina Del rey and had a series of Columbia's, I made Marine Instrument as a side line.Now In AZ not a lot of activity, (on the water) that is. :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Don,

I think they quit building Columbias in the late 70's, so they are an older looking design. This is a 1998 Catalina 320. You might have seen a lot of Catalinas in CA. They are built just north of LA.

·
4,994 Posts
You are right. Here was the baby, A Tripp designed Sloop. And it Was Yoyash as Simplesb said! AND he started this stuff.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah... that is me.... yoyash...

I am keep looking Japanese Murano sites for new gadgets....
Since Murano is available in Japan, OEM people are coming out with many add-ons...

I will post them as I find them... I also got Japanese brochures from Nissan Japan, but not much in it..

If you have specific questions about that site, please let me know...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts