Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had to get Hids for my For lamp... Using Korean Brand SAXO 9006 Upgrade Kit... Nice... Have pics of the Install...

The Kit

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The 9006 Burner Units ( No Modifications required ) Plug & Play

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MO Bumper Removed

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Amazingly the Left and right Side both have a nice place to mount the aftermarket HID Ballast...

Right Side removal of Orginal Horn and placed the Ballast in ...

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Left Side Ballast Installed...

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The End result is beautiful... I've also replaced the main 4500K Burners to Saxo D2C 7500K and it's much whiter now.

I will take nite Pics for all to see...

Murano Xpress

·
5,244 Posts
Well done!

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
MuranoXpress-

Nice job!!

I look forward to the night-time pics.

I must admit I was a bit frightened when I saw your third photo, the one with your car in pieces with a large drainage grate just in front of it. :eek: If that was me, I would have lost half the hardware and at least two or three tools down the grate.:3: Gravity has a mean streak that enables it to roll sockets to the most inaccessible place possible.

Good luck with your other planned upgrades.

-njjoe

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chris03HD said:
Can you post a side profile ofthe MO, so I can see how low your coils put you?
:)
Cost for the HID Upgrade Kit's about S$450
the Burners cost another S$180

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chris03HD said:
Can you post a side profile ofthe MO, so I can see how low your coils put you?
:)
I will take some Side View pics soon... Issue with lowering is the Camber for the rear really goes off by a lot , had to correct otherwise my Tyres would wear unevenly... The HKS HyperMax r really Comfy not what one would expect from a set of coilovers...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
njjoe said:
MuranoXpress-

Nice job!!

I look forward to the night-time pics.

I must admit I was a bit frightened when I saw your third photo, the one with your car in pieces with a large drainage grate just in front of it. :eek: If that was me, I would have lost half the hardware and at least two or three tools down the grate.:3: Gravity has a mean streak that enables it to roll sockets to the most inaccessible place possible.

Good luck with your other planned upgrades.

-njjoe
Will update with Some Nite Pics Soon...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CoolMomo said:
did u just change the bulbs for original HID?
not the ballasts?
Yeap No need to change the Ballast for the Original Burners (Bulbs) Using after Market D2C which is just a replacement.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
MuranoXpress said:
Auto folding of Side mirrors ( Closes when Veh is armed and unfolds when disarmed),

This is the one that intrigues me. Please explain...

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i think i'm just gonna go to plasma yelow bulbs but since the fogs are DRL's in canada i think it may look weird. do you guys think the hid's well withstand being on all the time in the fog housing??

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mr3Putt said:

This is the one that intrigues me. Please explain...
Well, It's a simple Epprom controlled Module that will Fold the Mirrors once the car is Armed and unfold when it is Unarmed. Pretty much like the ones in the Mercs and BMWs ...

It also acts as avisual indicator that the Veh is armed... just by looking at the Side Mirrors.

In Singapore we have lots of MultiStorey Carparks and our Carpark space allotment is rather small and people tend to squeeze in between cars ... some even with trolleys ... just imagine what that would do to the side mirrors...

So i pratice folding my Mirrors wheneve I park and this device simply automates the process for me...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Some Daytime Pics... No time in the nite as yet...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts