Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I've been reading the posts for quite some time and this is my first posting...Please bear with me if this has been addressed already...

I have a loaded 2003 Mo with Nav. I've been checking Ebay and there's several auctions with version 6.3 Nav DVDs selling for around $100. Is it possible for me to use one of these DVDs if I don't upgrade my navigation operating system? From what I've read on previous posts, there is a program upgrade that needs to be applied on the 2003 Mo. I hate to give Zenrin $185 if I really don't need to.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry to resurrect such an old thread!!! But I am in the same boat Sario...

Looking to upgrade the 6.1 DVD that I have in the M, but cant justify spending $200 just on updated maps.

I have an offer on the table for the 6.3 DVD for about $40 bucks.... but it is ONLY for the DVD.

Im wondering if I need the CD that will initialize the installation or can I just use the 6.3 DVD in place of the 6.1.

I know for the most recent discs from Zenrin you have to have both discs to properly install. So wondering if I can just use the 6.3 DVD. Any sugesstions?

:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts