Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to disable the Nissan's protection of not letting you enter address while car is moving?

I find this "safety feature" quite annoying. If I have a front passenger, they should be able to use the navigation while I drive right?

My previous car was the Acura TL type S, and the Navi on that car was much more friendly than the one on Murano.

·
Registered
747 Posts
alient

Look for Post's by Generator in the NAV section. He has created a Mod to do what you are looking for. (at least I think it was Generator)

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
Actually I am pretty sure his mod didnt encompass this. I believe that he stated that in order for you to be able to make those changes the GPS will stop tracking you during that period of time. He said that you have to develop some sort of interrupt system that will briefly disrupt your GPS system.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
One nice thing about mattsmurano and my NAV's is that we havethe no screen to look at. All voice inactive "VCommand NAV", You can do everything while driving except look at the screen THERE ISN'T ONE!!!!

I really love it. easy to install and no problem about where to put the screen. Grip :D

Talks in a human voice with over one million points of intrest already in it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts