Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for curiosity I checked a local Nissan Dealership's used Murano inventory to see how prices are holding up.

The have two 2003 models available:

1. 2003 SL - $26,425 with 42629 miles (leather seating)
2. 2003 SL - $30,995 with 29442 miles (cloth seating)

No idea on other options like Nav, VDC, etc. because they don't list all features. Photos look good, but who knows? Looks like they are holding price pretty well.

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
elliotgb said:
Just for curiosity I checked a local Nissan Dealership's used Murano inventory to see how prices are holding up.

The have two 2003 models available:

1. 2003 SL - $26,425 with 42629 miles (leather seating)
2. 2003 SL - $30,995 with 29442 miles (cloth seating)

No idea on other options like Nav, VDC, etc. because they don't list all features. Photos look good, but who knows? Looks like they are holding price pretty well.
Wow, seeing that price make me happy. I only lost a very very small amount of money from the depreciation of Murano...
However, those figures look high.
Checked the KBB or edmunds.com *after* you get the options in the above MO ;).

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Those prices are indeed on the high side. I would guess used dealer will be able to sell them for 3K less and still make a huge profit.

·
5,244 Posts
Yes, they do seem high. But I am not complaining! ;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
I assume those are simply "asking prices". I highly doubt they will sell for those prices. Used car prices have been coming down due to all the new car deals out there.

Good time to be a used car buyer, horrible time to be a seller.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just bought a 2004 Murano SE 2WD with 24,500 miles with all options except NAV and paid just over $25K for it. I think I got a great deal considering they originally quoted me a price around $29.

I had a really hard time finding one with the options I wanted, especially leather. There were a few used with cloth and lower mileage, but I really had my heart set on leather and all the options I could get. I really wanted one with NAV, but apparently finding a used Murano with NAV on it is akin to finding the holy grail.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts