Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, here is a weird issue. I am trying to use a physical key to lock my car. However, when I use the key in the lock, it only locks the driver's door, other doors and the gate remain unlocked and accessible to anyone.

What am I doing incorrectly?

Murano '18 Ultimate.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
So, here is a weird issue. I am trying to use a physical key to lock my car. However, when I use the key in the lock, it only locks the driver's door, other doors and the gate remain unlocked and accessible to anyone.

What am I doing incorrectly?

Murano '18 Ultimate.
From my '19 owner's manual:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks but it does not explain the behavior.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
I hear you, just posting it to see if someone else can interpret it... lol

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
I tried my '19 physical key to unlock/lock the drivers door. Like you, and despite what the owner's manual insinuates, it only seems to unlock/lock the drivers door, it doesn't access the autolocking system to unlock/lock all doors... Maybe I'm overlooking something... I didn't see anything in Settings that seems relevant either...

Maybe check with your dealer? Let us know if you do.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Try using the button on the armrest to lock all the doors, then close the driver door. I think just the driver's door will unlock. Then use your key to lock the driver's door. I think I've had to do this a few times when I've gone for a run and just wanted to bring the physical key, and not the remote with me, leaving the remote in the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts