Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
When the vehicle was new I used to hit the camera button often as it was new and something different...after 3 years I rarely use it and can't even remember why I would.... interesting though I used it in the car wash and it was good entertainment watching the brushes go around the vehicle.

This is actually a good idea and I’m going to try this next time I go to the car wash! I do find myself using my cameras a lot, mainly when I’m parking. But that’s because I’m still learning how to park my Murano, since I’m used to driving a little Acura TSX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
165 Posts
I use the camera every time I park or pull into the garage. I cant see jack **** without it. Trying to figure out where the nose ends or where the corner of the car is is hard thanks to the not so great visibility below the cars beltline.
:claphead::claphead::claphead:

Haven't drove mine since August when i bought a Forester. Just don't like the restricted vision.

·
Registered
218 Posts
:claphead::claphead::claphead:

Haven't drove mine since August when i bought a Forester. Just don't like the restricted vision.
My dad has a Forrester. Its like night and day how much more visiblity that thing has. I still love my Murano way more, though.

·
Registered
143 Posts
A friend of mine has a Hone Civic, and the front camera turns on automatically when he hits 20km/h or less (I believe) so its great when you're making a right hand turn or when parking -- you don't have to manually turn it on.

With there were ways to hack the software to get it to do what you want. :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
I use the camera every time I park or pull into the garage. I cant see jack **** without it. Trying to figure out where the nose ends or where the corner of the car is is hard thanks to the not so great visibility below the cars beltline.
Yup! We've got a freezer and a second fridge down there. I've hit it once or twice thinking I could figure it out... nope, as soon as I start to pull in the camera gets turned on.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Anybody else find themselves having to push the camera button 3-4 times before it comes on? It is really annoying when you are trying to use it to park.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I believe it only comes on when you are under a certain speed (10kmh / 6mph). You might be driving slightly over the threshold when you initially start pressing the button...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts