Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

Just to let you know that an idiot put a screw driver to the Nissan emblem at the back of my MO and popped it out. All I have left is the glue that used to hold it there.

Be aware. It could be a collectors item for vandals.

·
Registered
180 Posts
:( :mad: :3:
Mymurano, so sorry to hear about it. Just for info, where are you in ON? TO?

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Grrr thats terrible. Well look on the brightside, at least your HIDs are still on the car.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, folks. I am just still very angry, though.

the canuck, I am in Brampton.

esemes, I did not see any drills....just lots of glue. I may be wrong. Probably still blinded by anger. Will confirm and get back to you.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Actually I would use this opportunity to put something other than a Nissan emblem on the trunk lid. Think of something that is unique and expresses yourself. I'm sure a bunch of other emblems or symbols would look good in that area. Just please no NISMO or, egads, red Type R emblems. :D

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
I know of a guy that will custom make emblems for people. They arent too expensive either and everyone has seemed pleased with his quality. I was thinking we should come up with something unique to put on the back. Maybe a big MO! :D

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
Snow MO said:
I know of a guy that will custom make emblems for people. They arent too expensive either and everyone has seemed pleased with his quality. I was thinking we should come up with something unique to put on the back. Maybe a big MO! :D

I like the idea of "z50"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts