Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this board. This is our first time owning an SUV equip with AWD. I live in Central Cal where it hardly hard and never snow. So the Dynamic Control like VDC or TCS really never came to my mind when we bought his car. However, after reading all your response regarding slip in snow. I am incline to add this feature to my vehicle for safety reason (being my wife). It is possible to add the Dynamic Control after we bought our MO? If so, what will be the cost by having the dealer install it?

Second, I understand AWD is has rear lock differential 50/50. Is the front comes with it aswell? So if the front start to slip it will transfer power to the other wheel that doesn't slip by for more torque. Is that true? Sorry for being new to this topic, I don't really understand AWD that much.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Judging by everything I've heard... you cannot add VDC to your vehicle aftermarket.

That, or adding it would be such a massive undertaking, physically and financially, it is best considered impossible.

So, sadly, VDC is only available if you get a Murano with it from the factory. :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts