Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've come out and found the MO's front windows rolled all the way down. I figured out that happened because I had the fob in my pocket and I must have leaned against the "unlock" button long enough to cause the windows to roll down.

This morning I stopped for coffee. I walked into the coffee place, got my coffee, and walked out. This took all of 2 minutes, max. As I walked up to the MO, I noticed the driver window and the passenger window are each down about 1/4 of the way. I know I didn't lean against the button in the shop. I know the windows were up when I went in because it's raining this morning. Oh, yeah, and it's raining with the windows partially open...not cool.

Anybody know what gives? Is this another feature: rain sensors automatically open the windows to keep the interior clean? Or PICNIC (Problem In Chair, Not In Car)?

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
No, not a feature.

You have a failure.

Here is the TSB

Service Bulletin Num : 03033
Date of Bulletin: JUN 24, 2003

View Document
Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
Summary: DOORS LOCK/UNLOCK AND/OR FRONT WINDOWS ROLL DOWN INTERMITTENTLY, ALARM SOUNDS

Homer

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, I'll bite: gotta link to that TSB? Google only leads me to Nissan, which wants a paid subscription to view TSBs.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Good luck trying to convince the dealer that you were not leaning on the keyfob! Stand your ground and insist at the very least that they read the TSB.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never mind. Found it. Paid subscription is for PDF only.

Though the TSB does say that's for the '03. The problem might be convincing the dealer this is affecting an '05.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts