Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone who is interested in a NEW Murano, I can run a locate for your area and the option(s) you are interested. Just send me an e-mail and I will try to get to your request ASAP.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
lawbroker said:
you might want to supply your email address. necessary in order to send an email.
Actually, you can just click the little Email icon under his post.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Mr3Putt said:

Actually, you can just click the little Email icon under his post.
Won't that send e-mail to his "murano.org" e-mail address - You know, the one most of us do not use????

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
zebelkhan said:

Won't that send e-mail to his "murano.org" e-mail address - You know, the one most of us do not use????
Good point. I honestly don't know.

However, so far, he's the only one in this thread with the Email button....

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
You can also use the Private Message option.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Mr3Putt said:

Good point. I honestly don't know.

However, so far, he's the only one in this thread with the Email button....
You are right! I did not notice that. So maybe he can receive e-mail that way...

shappy0869, you want to clarify?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you just hit the e-mail radio button, it will send an e-mail to me...or it will launch the missles...I am not sure which one.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Can't you do the same thing at nissanusa.com underthe biuld and locate option? That is how I found mine. Just a thought. :cool:

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Ohio Murano said:
Can't you do the same thing at nissanusa.com underthe build and locate option? That is how I found mine. Just a thought. :cool:
Why do you insist on thinking all the time? Don't you know we are supposed to be potted plants? :2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts