Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For around 50 - 60 miles, there was this pewter or titanium SL murano (too dark to see the actual color) with Virginia license plate driving back to back with my black murano on I70 West heading from MD to Pittsburgh last night friday around 5 - 6 pm....

We both overtook each other several times, left lanes cruising...
And when i exit on a rest area, this guy exit too. He then went to vending machine when i went to the men's room.
I was going to approach him and say hi.
But he took off before i finished my meal.... what a pitty

I hope you read this post hey murano stanger..:4:

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Another reason why we need those DECALS!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I wasn't me SRM, but on Saturday 11/20 heading back to MD from Pittsburgh, a Pewter (almost) twin and I had some fun on I70. He appeared to be all stock, I have tint on my front windows and I'm debadged.

From about 30-40 miles outside of Frederick we were running together and passing people in the center lane at the same time one of us in the left one in the right lane. After about 45 minutes of 'playing' I got off at Rt. 32 around 11pm he kept going towards B'more.

Would have been a perfect time to have the decals.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I wasn't me SRM, but on Saturday 11/20 heading back to MD from Pittsburgh, a Pewter (almost) twin and I had some fun on I70. He appeared to be all stock, I have tint on my front windows and I'm debadged.

From about 30-40 miles outside of Frederick we were running together and passing people in the center lane at the same time one of us in the left one in the right lane. After about 45 minutes of 'playing' I got off at Rt. 32 around 11pm he kept going towards B'more.

Would have been a perfect time to have the decals.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Well, I'm in a Bordeaux Mo with a VA (mountain, green/blue) license plate. I don't believe I was heading West on I-70 on the 17th in that area.. BUT, I've been traveling back and forth between DE and VA recently. Anyone see me, just wave!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
We need a super secrete special honk..... for the .org...

Hoooonk honk honk honk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts