Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Here are pics of my 2004 Nissan Murano at play in the snow around Lake Tahoe two weeks ago.











Thank you,

Robert
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,226 Posts
Pics 3 and 4 show that your "Snow Scoop" is working as it should! ;)

Nice pics. Can't wait for next winter when I'll finally get to try it out. I have several parking lots already picked out both in the Seattle area (for the really pathetic depth-wise but very wet and slushy stuff) and across the mountains in Pullman (where they get decent snow).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
629 Posts
LoTek said:
Hi,

Here are pics of my 2004 Nissan Murano at play in the snow around Lake Tahoe two weeks ago.
Nice pics... I live in Reno and we have family that lives at the Lake. I think I've had the luck of being caught in almost every major storm this year while we were up there. :) LOL The MO handled it all quite well.

In your pics it looks like the rear of the MO is riding low... did you have a heavy load in the cargo area?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Nice pictures. Have not let my MO play in the snow yet.
I heard Tahoe is suppose to have select ski runs open for the 4th of July. Yep... with the crazy weather we've been having in northern California lately .. I'm not surprised.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
629 Posts
chita1987usa said:
Nice pictures. Have not let my MO play in the snow yet.
I heard Tahoe is suppose to have select ski runs open for the 4th of July. Yep... with the crazy weather we've been having in northern California lately .. I'm not surprised.
Yup, I plan on hitting Squaw Valley at least a couple more times this year! Crazy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: Visit to Reno / Lake Tahoe

special-k said:


Nice pics... I live in Reno and we have family that lives at the Lake. I think I've had the luck of being caught in almost every major storm this year while we were up there. :) LOL The MO handled it all quite well.

In your pics it looks like the rear of the MO is riding low... did you have a heavy load in the cargo area?
Hi,

Yes, I had tons of snow and ski gear and luggage for both my wife and I as well as extra luggage that her parents could not carry in their little Saturn.

Thanks,

Robert
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top