Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I liked mine on my 03. Thinking of putting them on my 06. Am running the spare set of weatherflectors I had laying around. I prefer the AVS as they don't interfere with the window operation and don't put extra pressure on the window seal. Real nice to crack the windows to let the heat out without worry of closing the windows if it rains. Which typically happens when I'm at work here in bama.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Enforcer said:
I liked mine on my 03. Thinking of putting them on my 06. Am running the spare set of weatherflectors I had laying around. I prefer the AVS as they don't interfere with the window operation and don't put extra pressure on the window seal. Reall nice to crack the windows to let the heat out without worry of closing the windows if it rains. Which typically happens when I'm at work here in bama.
I live in arizona it doesnt rain ahha so u like mine?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TheGymKid said:
They look good !! I like that everyone mod's their Mo to their own taste. What's next? :2:
Next is Ipaq Navigation should be installed by friday or saturday ill post pictures then hopefully running bars front grille and subs with amp

·
Registered
184 Posts
....try a higher resolution
Install30, you're forgetting that a higher resolution picture won't attach (max size is only ~100k).

hey IlovemyMurano23, I like it!! where did you pick it up for only $30?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Which one are those? I was looking into the weathertech ones that go into the window channel. The tape on the edge portion of the ones on my truck have come off.. so was looking at the alternative for the Mo..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts