Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried searching, unsuccessfully, but all three of my control knobs are causing some major headaches. When I turn a knob clockwise to increase the particular setting, it only works correctly half of the time. The other half, the control operates opposite of what I intended. For instance, if I try to turn up the volume, it might go down 2 "clicks" and then up 3. Could my knobs be loose, internally? Anyone else have this problem, or know a fix?

This is on a 2009 Murano SL.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 2010 Murano has same problem. Are there any replies? I also have my heater mode switch on its own occasionally. Sounds like some electronic control problems. Surprising not to see more of this maybe not reporting. Local dealer says he never heard of this issue. Kind of annoying.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi All, I am new to a Murano and had the exact same problem. If you are good with a solder iron, this is an easy fix. The solder joints on the controls come loose which cause the erratic control. I was having issues with Stereo volume and Fan speed control. I removed the panel, unscrewed the PC board and soldered all the connections at these controls and the problem is fixed. I'm sorry I do not have pictures. I thought this was a common problem and that there would be plenty on this site.

2010 Murano LE AWD

·
Super Moderator
7,619 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
Pilgrim
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing