Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you probably noticed our server went down last night. File system errors (if you are interested).

Slowly coming back up, but the site should be operational now.

However, if you do notice something odd, do let me know by replying to this thread.

Thanks!
admin.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
admin-

When replying to a post, if you select the Spell Check option, the pop-up window displays the following message:

Not Found
The requested document was not found on this server.

The Spell Check feature is not operational.

-njjoe

·
Registered
113 Posts
When I try uploading pictures to my gallery I get this error on submit:

File upload error. Cannot find uploaded file.
Path: [/var/www/vhosts/nissanmurano.org/httpdocs/gallery/500/12150img_2366.jpg]

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Admin-

The site continues to "drop out". I have been logged on for approximately one hour, and the site has gone off-line 4 times.

-njjoe

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When you say off-line, what error message are you getting?

njjoe said:
Admin-

The site continues to "drop out". I have been logged on for approximately one hour, and the site has gone off-line 4 times.

-njjoe

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
admin said:

There is no error message. IE says "Opening page http://www.nissanmurano.org/forums/". But the page never opens. After refreshing the screen a few times the website comes up.

I have not experienced the problem since I reported it.

-njjoe

·
5,244 Posts
I used to use spell checker but it stoped working long time ago. I haven't tried it for a long time. A few minutes ago when I tried it returned a message:

Not Found
The requested document was not found on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Web Server at nissanmurano.org

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
admin said:

The site was unavailable at 17:50 ET. The error message read:

"The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings."

-njjoe

·
Registered
781 Posts

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
admin-

The Spell Checker feature is still not available. The feature worked just prior to the system going down a few days ago. Is this something you/they are working to correct?

Please acknowledge.

-njjoe

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
I had been getting the intermittent "server being repaired" message when loading the forum page for the past couple days, but all appears well now. Thanks for getting the site's major functions up and going again.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Spell checker is now back.

For those of you that get intermittent "Under Construction" messages, try doing full refresh of your browser (****-F5). That page is probably cached.

admin.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Admin-

I am now getting a new error message when the Spell Check window pops up. The message reads:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Please acknowledge this post.

-njjoe

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Admin-

Sorry about that. Timing is everything. We both posted at the same time.

Spell Check appears to be working at this time.

Thanx for your efforts.

-njjoe

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Admin-

I noticed the following: Most users ever online was 425 on 03-24-2005 at 03:53 PM. Was there really 425 users online then or was there some sort of problem (DNS attack?)?

Thanx.

-njjoe

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Admin-

Please check the Comments and Suggestions thread. A few of us have requested specific dealers be added to the dealer rating menu.

Thanx in advance.

-njjoe

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Dennis Fink said:

Now this is going to sound like something from the twilight zone.....

For your consideration,

03-24-2005 was the one year anniversary of jaak becoming a moderator - Admin's post

425 HP

Denial Of Service attack - I don't think so!
Dennis-
:2:
Great observations!! Coincidence? Maybe... maybe not.

But seriously... does anyone know if the 425 users on-line on 03/24/2005 was legit? If we get 15 members on-line at one time that is pretty darn good. I can not imagine 425 at once. The posts must have been coming one per second! Or was that simply jaak logged on 410 times and 15 other separate users? :2:

-njjoe

1 - 18 of 18 Posts