Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Enjoying the ride…
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Can someone confirm that WAAG bumper guards (front and the back) from 03-05 will fit 06 Mo. Did anyone successfully transfer them from one Mo to another??

Thanks.

·
Registered
62 Posts
i have 06 as well and been trying to buy the front and rear guards...i saw a couple listings on ebay saying they fit...i tried to buy the one from nissan and courtesyparts.com said it doesn't. that leads me to suspect the mounting points are different and not sure if the ebay ones really fit...nobody seem to know for sure.

·
Registered
62 Posts
here's a response i got from Joel at Waag

I specifically asked about fitment on the 06 murano and I let him know that nissan dealers are saying the OEM nissan bar does not fit the 06.

"Hmm I haven't heard from our customers about compatibility issues, but our technicians check to make sure that they DO fit on new models. So I can assure you that our guards DO fit the 06 model including the FrontRunner and the Rear Bumper Guard."

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have an S AWD (06).

I got the front and rear off ebay for 400 shipped to my door...good guy, delivered next day. He is based in Queens (iirc), email him directly for the deal!

Install on the rear is cake, the front was a major pita.

·
Enjoying the ride…
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So if I understood you correctly, you got 03-05 WAAG bumper guards and successfully install them on your 06 Mo?:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts