Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering, should you wait a certain amount of time before driving your new murano through a car wash? Could the paint/finish be damaged in any way if you don't give it enough time to "cure"??
Or, am I just be overly protective of my $30k investment??

·
Registered
717 Posts
Your OK to wash it right away. It's been curing while it road over here from Japan on the boat.

I would get some nice wax or finish on it BY HAND beforte submitting it to a mechanical car wash, just to protect your finish.

There's several threads here on detailing, if your looking for more information or product procedures and suggestions.

What color did you get?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got black/black, hence the immediate need for a car wash :)
Guess I'll add that to my sig.

We really loved the midnight blue, but we weren't so fond of the cafe interior. Plus, no one seemed to have any in stock. Had to wait a few days to get the black one from another dealership.

·
Registered
261 Posts
looking for blue with nav and touring pkg tan int now with a 1000 rebate a good is at hand what did you pay Thank you and enjoy the car ;suv,crossover mo

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We paid about $100 under invoice, with VPP program. We took the 1.9 financing. I was amazed I could get it for that price. I walked in with my printed Edmunds true market value report, and my jaw dropped when they quoted me a price well under that. I've never felt the urge to sign anything so strongly before :2:

My only other personal buying exprience before this was for a 1999 Honda Accord, and beleive me it's hard to get breaks on "the car that sells itself".

Good luck finding your blue w/ nav. From what I understand, you have to upgrade all the goodies just to get nav, so no worries about the touring pkg.

larry1960 said:
looking for blue with nav and touring pkg tan int now with a 1000 rebate a good is at hand what did you pay Thank you and enjoy the car ;suv,crossover mo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts