1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice find :)

·
4,601 Posts
Weird, the right side of the back seat is folded down and the left side has the head rest pulled out.

So I guess it went like this.... OK can you take out the head rests? They're in the way... Got the left one. Got the right one. The centre one won't come out! Never mind, just flip the seat down... We still have 4,387 more pictures to take! Click. That'll do... Next product!

·
Registered
42 Posts
This is awesome!! I am loving this, thanks for the find and sharing the link! I think I'll have to get this, was thinking of going with an aftermarket install, but wow, this is way easier and cheaper!

I'm gunna order it now!!

Thanks again!
Nicole

·
Registered
747 Posts
Hmmmm...

DVD player or divorce court...... I think if I buy one more thing for the Mo it will be the latter. It sure would be nice for the kids though. Have to get the headphones too.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Re: Hmmmm...

pcs15394 said:
DVD player or divorce court...... I think if I buy one more thing for the Mo it will be the latter. It sure would be nice for the kids though. Have to get the headphones too.
Nice for the kids? You mean, nice for the parents. DVD player = a quiet, sane drive for Mom (and Dad!).

I just ordered it! I'll let you know all how it is! I'm soo excited to have somewhat peaceful road trips now. A 2 year old talking your ear off can get a bit frazzling after a while LOL!!

I checked other systems on other sites, nothing stands out like this one! I'm stoked. Thought I would have to get a system installed and hadn't figured out how I would save up the money in a decent amount of time, I like this route better.

I'll let you all know how it is when I get it put in.

Nicole

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ddd

This is awesome!! I am loving this, thanks for the find and sharing the link! I think I'll have to get this, was thinking of going with an aftermarket install, but wow, this is way easier and cheaper!

I'm gunna order it now!!

Thanks again!
Nicole
Nicole, you are welcome.
Post picture when you install them will you.
I dont have any kids (in fatc i am still single) and hence have no need for this setup. But i agree, this will be the cheapest setups for 2 lcds and a dvd player without custom installation.

So I hope you put this on your new murano soon :p

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
This seems like a very good deal? I wonder how hard it would be to integrate those into the headrests? Nicole, please take some very detailed pics! :29:

I like the option of gaming and watching a movie...very cool, plus it lets me have my NAV up front....hmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
42 Posts
I will post pics as soon as I get it installed. I just got a digital camara as a matter of fact, but don't know how to post a pic. So I'll be asking you all that later.

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
yes, it is a steal, I was goin daaaaaaaaaaayyyyum, one that can do both? With 2 boys, one 10 and the other 13, this is perfect.

Oh, and Sean, I'm with ya bro.

hehe

·
Registered
554 Posts
Almost makes me regret getting the integrated system! Almost. . . but then again, even the integrated is a small price to pay for a quiet 2 year old - cute as he is most times!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I won't have kids for another 10 years but I may get this system just because of it's bargain pricing.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
Sw1tched said:
I won't have kids for another 10 years but I may get this system just because of it's bargain pricing.
me too

·
Registered
27 Posts
thanks this is the best improvement you can make on the murano without doing any change at all .

REal cheap improvement

Thanks again

two thumbs up

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello people, since i started this thread but i am not..

planning to buy the item , i am just wondering of the quality of the lcds and DVD player.

I know some of you are buying this from wallmart.com, so after the install, do you mind post pics and/or sound your opinion about the quality of the stuff? Thank you. :2:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Mine will be delivered on Friday, hope to install it over the weekend and take pics. I'll post them next week.

For the price, don't care about the quality tooo terribly much. With a 2 year old, I doubt she'll notice LOL!! Besides, it can always be a temp fix until I save up some cash to do an aftermarket install. This one can then move to the alty.

I'll fill ya in next week!

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
Depending on the picture quality I might be tempted to buy it and put the 2 screens in the headrests...2 LCDs for 250 isnt a bad deal.
Then just hook an XBOX up to the PAC Audio interface, put linux on it and you have a game machine through the car stero that doubles as an MP3 player! :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Well I got this DVD player on Friday and installed it rather quickly!! It's very easy, just plug in some cords and go!

This product is awesome!!! I didn't get to take pictures, but it installed great (well the monitor is the only thing to attach) and the picture quality is great, no grainy picuture at all.

The only down side to this product is what to do with the player. It does sit on the center console nicely though, but I imagine my husband coming up with something to put it in. And there are a mass of cords to deal with.

But all in all, what a great product. We used it all weekend and wow, how much nicer our errands were LOL!!

And since my husband took the MO to work this week, it was nice to be able to move the player to my altima in a matter of minutes and we were on our way.

OH the carrying case that came with it is soooo very nice!! Makes packing it up a snap.

But I totally recommend this product, it's exactly what I was hoping for.

Anyway, go out and get it now!!! You won't be disappointed!

Take care

1 - 20 of 27 Posts