Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a young kid so of course I want some bass in the car, dont get me wrong the BOSE sounds good. Most of my friends say that my high end is screaming, but id like to add some bass. I have a 15" RF in a box and a Phoenix Gold amp from my old car that I sold sitting in my house and id like to put it to use. Has any one seen how hard it is to get an amp running in our MOs. I have the BOSE and Nav so i dont think it will be an easy task, running the power from the battery and the RCAs to the back. Also are there any RCA outputs in the back of our BOSE systems? If someone knows something please let me know... thanks in advance.

:2:

·
Registered
117 Posts
I had 2 12" Type Rs installed in my Murano over the summer and all I can say is WOW. The addition of subs and an amp to the bose door speakers really makes a huge difference in overall quality.

As far as the install, I had a shop do mine so I couldn't give you any exact guidelines to follow, but I'm telling you that it can be done. Do it and your system will thump :2:

·
4,664 Posts
That's one way to deal with rattles and squeaks!:9:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Actually it's not too bad, the only thing that rattles is the rear wiper blade. It's my son's and he's the one that has to deal with it....lol

·
Registered
117 Posts
On my car certain frequencies have the sunroof bouncing like a madman but for the most part the only rattiling is coming from the rear windshield wiper like Dad said. BASS is good :D

·
Registered
792 Posts
That's a pretty clean setup.

Nice work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts