Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 Murano SL with SL Touring package. I have read several posts and I am not sure if they are more accurate with the 05 MO and older. The 06 already has the color LCD so I do not need that or at least I do not think I need it. What I want to know is if I can add OEM navigation, I have an OEM DVD NAV Unit that came out of an 05 Altima the part # is 25915 CA113 and has version 6.2 DVD with it. What else do I need to buy? Is this going to be too much of hassle or will this Unit even work with my Murano or will the plugs be wrong on it? Any info you have will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don't believe you'll be able to get this to work in your Murano. You may need to try aftermarket like I did. Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi
You can add an Alpine, Keenwood or any nav unit the has composite video out with our mod.
Thanks Dominic www.TVandNav2Go.com

06platinum said:
I have a 2006 Murano SL with SL Touring package. I have read several posts and I am not sure if they are more accurate with the 05 MO and older. The 06 already has the color LCD so I do not need that or at least I do not think I need it. What I want to know is if I can add OEM navigation, I have an OEM DVD NAV Unit that came out of an 05 Altima the part # is 25915 CA113 and has version 6.2 DVD with it. What else do I need to buy? Is this going to be too much of hassle or will this Unit even work with my Murano or will the plugs be wrong on it? Any info you have will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
what are differences between Murano Nav DVD ver6.2 and ver6.4, is it worth to buy ?

what are differences between Murano Nav DVD ver6.2 and ver6.4, is it worth to buy ? I have Murano 2003 with original DVD ver6.2 and I am looking on the zenrin.com Web site where they announced new ver DVD --> 6.4 . It's a little bit expensive for $150. So can anybody who has already this new DVD tell me - what are those new points/features there and is it really worth to buy this ? Thanks for all answers !

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Re: what are differences between Murano Nav DVD ver6.2 and ver6.4, is it worth to buy ?

andreich1 said:
what are differences between Murano Nav DVD ver6.2 and ver6.4, is it worth to buy ? I have Murano 2003 with original DVD ver6.2 and I am looking on the zenrin.com Web site where they announced new ver DVD --> 6.4 . It's a little bit expensive for $150. So can anybody who has already this new DVD tell me - what are those new points/features there and is it really worth to buy this ? Thanks for all answers !
Uh well, when I sent Zenrin an email and asked them that question about prior versions they couldn't really answer it to my satisfaction but they have general info on their website. http://www.zenrin.com/ But the 03 version on my Z whatever it is doesn't have my street on it, the one on my 06 MO does plus a lot of other local stuff. And I noticed on their website general info they show my state as having been updated. Crappy answer but all I know. I was thinking of getting the latest version for the Z, but its a different version, see this thread bottom of page and first of next:
http://www.nissanmurano.org/forums/...d=5255&perpage=15&highlight=NAVI&pagenumber=6 In any event, you'll have to contact Zenrin.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts